The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [278]
Season [231]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1534
Series: 20
Stories: 289
Chapters: 1550
Word count: 7908585
Authors: 58
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: JJdock
 

Search





You Can't Hurry Love by Really-an-angel
[Reviews - 20]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Chapter One

 

Faith's hands slipped beneath her lover's top and roamed freely up her sides and around to the blonde's front to bra-covered breasts.

 

"Faith!" Green eyes slid shut at the delicious feeling of hands caressing her. "Faith, we can't!" Buffy moaned. "I have to go."

"I want you, Buffy. I want you now." Faith spun the blonde around and pressed her lips to Buffy's, her tongue slipping easily into the older woman's mouth.

Buffy shoved at Faith's shoulders, getting the brunette to back up. "Someone could find us, one of the girls could see us," she protested.

"Everyone's in class." Faith busied herself with kissing Buffy's neck.

"Classes are ending soon," Buffy moaned and grasped Faith's hair, pulling her closer instead of away.

She wasn't sure how this had started between them, but one day they'd been messing around, lightly joking with each other, the next they'd been lip-locked. She liked to think it wasn't her who made the first move, but she couldn't be sure. They'd been stealing moments ever since and things were quickly escalating.

She shoved Faith away from her. "I... I have to go."

Reluctantly releasing her hold on Buffy, Faith ran a hand through her hair and caught her breath, watching Buffy smarten up her dishevelled clothes. "Meet for lunch later?"

Buffy sighed heavily as she brushed back her hair with a trembling hand. "I don't know, maybe." She turned around and reached for the door handle.

"When are we gonna tell your friends about us?"

Buffy spun back around to face the brunette, wide-eyed, horrified Faith would suggest such a thing. "Wha-...? Why would...? Why would I tell them about... whatever this thing between us is?"

Faith's whole body tensed. "You don't want them knowin' we're... together?" she asked, hurt by Buffy's reaction.

"Together? We're not together, Faith! We're..."

"Fuckin' like rabbits?"

Buffy rolled her eyes at Faith's vulgar language. "You're forever telling me you don't do relationships..."

"We both know I don't do relationships, B. Everyone knows I get some then get gone, no strings, no commitment... but, maybe I've changed."

"What you just woke up one morning and decided you wanted a relationship with me?"

Faith frowned."Didn't say that."

"We've completely skipped friendship and gone straight to sleeping together!"

"So? We've known each other for years, Buffy!"

"You have to understand why I don't feel ready to tell my nearest and dearest about us!"

"If they love you they'll understand about us, B! If they really are your friend, they'll just want you happy." She watched Buffy. "I want something more than just a quick fuck in an empty classroom, B."

"We've never exactly got along, Faith," Buffy said, leaning back against the closed door and folding her arms defensively. "I don't think that throwing around news of us being together will do any good," she admitted quietly, eyes on her hands. "I... I don't want to start any arguments."

"Being with me will start an argument? Jesus, Buffy, it's your life! Live it however you want! Why do you care what they think?" Faith snapped.

"I know it's my life, Faith."

"Who are your friends to disapprove? They all turned their backs on you once. Xander ran away on his wedding day, Giles betrayed you, Willow went postal and tried to end the world... they're not perfect!"

Buffy felt anger stirring within her. Not an uncommon feeling when she was in the younger woman's company. "You have to admit that you and me suddenly being together after... after everything that has happened between us is a big shock. It sure as hell has shocked me!"

Faith raked her hand through her hair once again, agitated and craving a cigarette, maybe a beer, or better yet, both. "So, what are you saying, B?"

"Can we just... talk about this tomorrow? Or at the end of the week? I can't deal with this now, Faith."

"Are we together?" Faith pressed. She looked into Buffy's troubled eyes as the school bell rang, letting them know class had ended.

"I have to go," Buffy said softly, relieved she had an out from this conversation. "I have a class to teach."

"I refuse to be your guilty little secret, Buffy."

"I just need some time, Faith," Buffy said quietly, eyes lifting from her feet to meet stormy brown. "Don't forget we're patrolling tonight."

"No worries, princess. I'll meet you in the entrance hall."

Nodding, Buffy turned around and opened the door, quickly fleeing, not ready to deal with whatever it was going on between them.

Faith sighed heavily, her heart feeling heavy. She didn't know why she'd rocked the boat by asking Buffy to tell everyone about them. At first, she'd been delighted to have Buffy at all. But now she found herself wanting something more than just brief sex sessions.

She had always fancied Buffy. Arriving in Sunnydale and meeting the infamous Buffy Summers had been a turning point in her abusive and traumatic life, or so she had thought. At first, she had written off her attraction as awe, especially with Buffy being so reserved and... off with her. But they'd grown closer, Buffy relaxing and finding the fun, the two relishing the slaying and being Slayers. Then Faith had put her attraction down to a Slayer thing. It was all looking rosy between them until... Angel returned from hell.

Things had quickly gone downhill fast after that and they were soon fighting each other. Faith had buried any feelings she had ever had.

They had been sneaking off to be with each other for just over a month now. Having to work together, they had become amicable in each other's presence. They weren't friends, not everything was forgiven, but they tolerated each other for the greater good. Until one afternoon a sparring session between them got spicier than usual, words turning from jest to angry, punches turning from practice to full force. Then they'd been kissing.

Heading out of the room where their latest tryst had occurred, Faith closed the door behind her and headed towards her next class.


* * * *


 

After Sunnydale had imploded, Giles had swiftly set about digging into the Council's business, discovering hidden bank accounts, secret files, and other things that had shocked and surprised him. Deciding to build a new Council, an honest Council, a Council that would aid the Slayers any way it could, Giles had busied himself with getting the affairs in order.

After making the corrupt business legal, Giles and Willow and a couple of remaining, loyal Watchers, had decided to open Slayer schools around the world. Normal schools, with normal lessons, but also with lessons that would improve their fighting techniques, their demon knowledge, and their weapons knowledge.

The schools were a place where they could be themselves and not have to hide who they were and what they could do. A place where their studies were balanced with training for the other part of their lives, a place they were always welcome even after graduating.

Extensive research was done and Hellmouths were discovered in Cleveland, USA; Delphi, Greece; Shikoku Island, Japan; and Wiltshire, England. Schools were set up in each location, each Hellmouth protected.

The Scooby gang had opted to live and work at the school in England, Willow fascinated by Stonehenge and the possible mystical reasons behind why it was built, and Buffy wanting to stick close to Giles, who was now head of the new Council based in London.

The house in Wiltshire had been a run-down wreck and purchased cheaply. Thanks to Xander's hard work, it was now state-of-the-art and worth a pretty penny. Set in over a hundred acres, the winged manor had three floors, plus a spacious basement area.

On the landscaped grounds, there were three separate cottages, a barn which had been converted into apartments, two outbuildings converted into student dorms, an outbuilding where the swimming pool and gym were, a tennis court, a garage, and extensive gardens and woodland, some of which had been turned into an obstacle course, which kept everyone in top condition.

The cottages had become home for Buffy, Giles, when he visited, and Willow and Kennedy, who shared. The apartments were home to Faith, Xander, Andrew, and Dawn, when she visited.

The ground floor of the manor was where the reception area was, along with offices for Willow, Buffy and Faith, the library, dining hall, kitchen, and the medical wing, which had everything the Slayer-doctors would need in case of an emergency.

The middle floor was for education and included classrooms and two computer rooms, for homework only. The top floor was where the entertainment wings were, including a large lounge area, a games room, a television room, and the home cinema.

The basement was split into three large, open-plan sections for weapons training, hand-to-hand combat and martial arts training.

Security for the whole plot of land was top notch. Sprinklers shot off holy water, UV security lamps lined the building along with security cameras, and thanks to Willow's magic, they were alerted to any demons stepping foot on their property.

Buffy stood at the front of the class, gazing at each and every awestruck girl who stared back at her. They were green, newbies, rookies, or any other name that had been coined for the new students joining that term. She sighed, knowing she had a tough task ahead. "Into every generation, a Slayer is born. One girl in all the world, to find the vampires where they gather, and to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers," she started, knowing they were hanging on every word. "That's how the story used to go, but it changed when I died."

"The first time," Faith put in, as she ambled into the classroom and stopped at the back. "You've died again since, babe."

Buffy rolled her eyes, irked by the brunette who had a knack of getting under her skin. "Nice of you to join us, Faith. And don't call me babe."

The fifteen students who were seated in the classroom watched the interaction with interest, their heads turning as though they were spectators at a tennis match.

Faith smirked and blew the blonde a kiss, a full blown smile curling her lips when Buffy blushed crimson.

"Ugh!" Buffy growled. "This is Faith, the annoying dark Slayer. You'll be hearing plenty of rumours about her, but for now, back to my lesson."

"Our lesson," Faith interrupted, leaning against the back wall and folding her arms.

Buffy ignored her. "I briefly died whilst battling a vampire known as The Master," she informed the students. "So another Slayer was called. Setting in motion something that had never happened before... two living Slayers. Kendra. She was my friend and she died." She paused, letting that sink in. "Then Faith was called," she said with as much annoyance as she could muster.

"And we weren't friends," Faith said helpfully.

"We were."

"We weren't," the brunette argued. "You and the Scoobs only wanted me around when..."

"Okay," Buffy interrupted. "We're getting off the point here."

"See how she gets all grouchy when I'm right?" Faith said to the girls, who were diverting their attention between the Chosen Two once again.

Buffy rolled her eyes. Again. "The story changed again during our battle against the First." She bit back a growl when a redhead raised a hand. "Yes?"

"Fenella O'Shea, Miss Summers."

"What is it, Fenella?"

"What are Scoobs?"

Buffy shot a look of annoyance at Faith as the brunette snorted in amusement. "I had close friends in high school who got nicknamed the Scooby gang. It's not important." She stepped back and perched on the edge of her desk. "This school is a place where your studies will be balanced with training for the slaying part of your lives. You'll be able to make friends here with people who know about the things that do go bump in the night, people who are like you, people who understand your worries and fears and urges...."

"Urges you deny," Faith muttered, earning herself a glare from the blonde and looks of curiosity from the students.

"You are here to be prepared, readied for the yearly apocalypse, readied for demons and vampires and stupid, cryptic prophecies." Buffy shook her head to stop herself from going too far off track. "You are here and you're welcome here, and you'll be welcome here even after graduating, because we are a family."

Faith stood up straight and strutted down the aisle between seats towards the front of the class. "But not all of you belong here," she said seriously, saying what Buffy wouldn't. "This gig ain't for everyone. You will be put in danger, you will face death, some of you will die."

"Faith!" Buffy squawked in horror.

"What?" Faith questioned with a shrug. "They deserve to know the truth, B. And why should we waste time training them and teaching them if they're gonna bail a few months down the line?"

Buffy reluctantly had to admit Faith was right. She looked around the classroom, eyes meeting every gaze staring back. "Despite her crassness, Faith's right. Today is your first day. By the end of the week, if you realise this isn't for you, don't waste any of our time. Tell us and you'll be sent back to your normal life."

"Normal life?" a raven-haired girl snorted. "I can practically bench press my father's truck."

"What's your name?" Buffy inquired.

"Monica Hillyer."

"If you decided you don't want to be here, that you don't want to be a Slayer, Miss Rosenberg will take yours powers away from you."

"She can do that?" Fenella asked in surprise.

Buffy nodded. "She's a very powerful witch. What we did, what she did, she had to do at the time. We realise now that many girls don't want their lives changed, or can't handle the power and responsibility that comes with being a Slayer. So, you have an option. Just let us know." She stood up straight, feet spread apart, a small smile gracing her lips. "Now, on with today's lesson."


* * * *


 

The original Chosen Two walked slowly side by side, Buffy holding onto Faith's arm, as they patrolled the quiet cemetery. It would be romantic, almost like a date, if they weren't out on patrol for demons and vampires.

It was a warm night and Buffy had opted to wear a baby blue knee-length skirt and a cream-coloured blouse, which kept her cool, even if the outfit wasn't practical for slaying. Faith had rolled her eyes when the blonde had appeared in the entrance hall, but then she'd known the blonde was a girly-girl, so wasn't all that surprised by her choice in clothes. The fact that Buffy's outfit had made her drool didn't hurt either. Faith wore her usual boots, jeans and tank-top combination. A denim jacket completed her outfit, mainly so she had somewhere to hide her weapons.

"So..." Buffy started, knowing she had to or they'd get nowhere. She glanced at Faith briefly, nervous for reasons she couldn't fathom. "Faith, are you happy?"

"What?" The dark-haired Slayer looked at Buffy in surprise. "Am I happy? Where's this comin' from, B?"

"I... I don't know, I just... lately it seems like you're not happy."

Faith sighed and lifted a hand to run through her loose hair. "I'm unhappy about our situation, but you won't talk about it."

"Faith," Buffy sighed, still not wanting to discuss it.

"And... this new role I have..."

Buffy waited for the usually confident brunette to continue, looking at the younger woman when nothing followed. "What about it?"

"B, I'm a fuck-up!" Faith exclaimed, deciding to put her concerns out there. "I killed someone and switched over to the bad side, then killed some more and eventually ended up in prison! And let's not mention that whole body swap thing. I'm an ex-con and now... now Red wants me to mentor little troubled Slayer wannabe's! I don't know what I'm doin'," she sighed heavily, brown eyes flicking over to Buffy. "Why can't I just stick with the sparring lessons? What if I... screw 'em up even more, B?"

"Who better to guide them?" Buffy asked. "You're someone who has been there, been through it. You... you lost yourself for a while, but you fought back, Faith. You willingly went to prison, ready to do hard time for your redemption. And when your help was needed, you didn't question it, you just broke out and did what you had to. I... I can't think of anyone better to guide these girls." She saw Faith smile, a heartfelt smile that made Buffy's stomach flutter. Reaching out, Buffy rubbed Faith's arm. "You'll do a great job, Faith."

"I know I need to do good deeds," Faith said quietly, voice laced with guilt. "I need to work towards my redemption." She blinked in surprise as a big built, turquoise-coloured demon took Buffy down from out of nowhere. "BUFFY!" She hurried to help as her blonde counterpart rolled, flipping the demon off her body.

While Buffy got to her feet and recovered her dropped stake, Faith threw a flurry of punches at the taller demon, surprised when the thing barely moved. She went on the defensive as the demon swung for her, and grunted in pain when she was slammed into the ground, the demon sweeping her legs from beneath her.

Seeing Faith go down, Buffy lunged at the demon and stabbed her stake into its back, distracting it from the brunette. "Faith, you okay?"

"Five by five, B." Faith flipped back up onto her feet in time to see another demon approaching. "Our lucky night, baby." She grinned and turned her attention to the second demon, leaving Buffy to deal with the first one. "Reckon they're a couple?" she asked the blonde, as she threw a punch at her demon.

Buffy launched a spinning kick at the demon she was fighting. "They do look like they're the same ugly breed!" she replied, slamming her fist into the demon's face. "Ewww!" She scowled down at her formerly pristine blouse. "Demon blood on me! Why do they always have to bleed everywhere?" Swinging around so she was behind the demon, she jabbed her already imbedded stake further in and smiled proudly when her foe crumpled to the floor. "Ha, see what happens when you mess with the Slayer's wardrobe!"

Faith smirked at Buffy, while she dropped and rolled to avoid her demon's charging run, springing to her feet in time to see the remaining demon send Buffy flying halfway across the cemetery. The blonde smashed into the trunk of a tree hard, before falling to the ground and staying there. "Son of a bitch!" the brunette growled furiously, her attention back on the demon.

Rushing the demon, she swung two hard punches at its face, following up with a powerful side-kick, before whipping out her favourite knife and slashing the demon across the belly, managing to draw blood. "You think you can mess with the Slayers?" she yelled at it, infuriated. "The Chosen Two?"

With a loud, menacing growl, the demon lashed out, slicing open Faith's forearm and making her hiss in pain. It swung its fists at her, left, then right, and right again, connecting with her jaw and knocking her to the grass. As she kicked it in the knee, it fell on top of her, both of them grunting as it landed heavily on her. It rolled off the prone Slayer and jumped to its feet, quickly running off into the darkness.

Faith got to her feet, eyes on the retreating demon. The Slayer in her demanded she go after it and kill it, but as her gaze drifted over to the still unconscious Buffy, Faith felt a tug of concern for the usually resilient blonde and decided to put Buffy first.

The dead demon's body shrivelled up and fizzled away as Faith walked quickly in Buffy's direction, not that she noticed. She forgot about the stinging gash on her forearm as well, as she worried about Buffy's well-being. "B?" she called out, kneeling next to the older woman and laying a gentle hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Buffy, are you okay?"

With a small groan of pain, Buffy started to stir.

"Jesus, B! You scared the shit outta me!" Faith sighed, the relief she felt evident in her tone. "You okay? You hit that tree pretty damn hard." She watched Buffy closely, wondering how badly she was hurt. "You know, usually when someone wants to take out a tree, they use a chainsaw," she joked, not wanting Buffy to realise how concerned she was.

Buffy rolled her eyes as she sat up gingerly. "I'm fine, Faith."

"You sure? You got some blood on your neck. How do you feel?"

Buffy shrugged and absent-mindedly rubbed her neck. "I... don't know. I feel fine, I think." She looked the younger woman over, checking for injuries. "Are you all right? Where did our last demon go? I've got a stake with his name on... or was it a she?" She shook her head to focus. "Not that it matters to me. Did you kill... it?"

Thinking that Buffy was adorable, Faith hid her smile as she stood up, not sure the blonde would appreciate being called adorable. She offered her hand. "I'm five by five, B. Demon got away."

"Got away?" Buffy asked in surprise, taking the offered hand and getting to her feet. "Are you sure you're all right, Faith? The old Faith would've given chase and taken it out!"

"I was..." Faith ran a hand through her wild locks, eyes darting around the cemetery, avoiding looking at Buffy.

Buffy waited, green eyes on the brunette. "You were...?" she prompted.

"I was more worried about you, okay?" Faith sighed in frustration. "Rather than chasin' after some demon we're sure to meet again some night, I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Ahh, baby!" Buffy stepped forward, intending on kissing Faith.

Stepping back, Faith's gaze darted around the cemetery. "I uhh... I have to go," she said suddenly.

"Right," Buffy agreed, hiding the sting of Faith's rejection well. "Other than rude demon guys, possibly girls, the cemetery has been real qu-..." She looked up from brushing dirt off her clothes and frowned as she discovered she was talking to herself, Faith striding away with a purpose. "Faith?" She stared after the brunette, expecting her to stop. "Faith?" Realising the other woman wasn't going to stop, Buffy hurried after her. "Faith, wait! Will you wait a minute!"

"Can't. Places to be, people to..."

"Faith! What is wrong with you all of a sudden?" As the younger woman kept walking, ignoring Buffy now, the blonde grabbed the nearest arm to pull her to a stop, making Faith hiss loudly in pain. "You're hurt!" Buffy stated needlessly. Tugging the brunette to a stop, she lifted the sleeve of Faith's jacket, wincing as she got a proper look at the jagged gash on the other woman's arm. "Ouch," she murmured sympathetically.

"It's nothin'."

"It got you pretty good, Faith," Buffy said softly, carefully tracing a finger up the side of Faith's arm.

Faith shivered at the tender touch and swallowed hard. "I... I have to go."

"Go where?" Buffy demanded. "Faith, what the hell?"

"Not now, Buffy, all right?" Faith growled, suddenly irritated. She turned away from the blonde. "I'm horny and hungry, starvin' in fact, and I wouldn't say no to a beer or three. So if you don't mind, I'm gonna go take care of my needs."

Buffy saw the desperate need in expressive brown eyes. What has gotten into her? she wondered. "Faith..."

Faith grabbed Buffy and spun her around, slamming her up against the side of a crypt belonging to some well-to-do noble family, and pressed in close. With her face pressed against Buffy's neck, Faith inhaled deeply, taking in the blonde's perfume, shampoo, sweat. Her eyes slammed shut at the delicious aromas. "The... second h in our double... h's has kicked in... in a massive way," she got out through gritted teeth. Not sure why, she wanted nothing more than to strip Buffy naked and fuck her senseless.

"Faith..."

"I have to go!" Faith insisted. "I don't know where I stand with you. We're unofficial, just fucking to scratch an itch, right? So I'm free to do what I want."

She can't go off and pick up some random person to... not when she's in this state! What if she gets lost in the moment and hurts him or her with Slayer strength? Maybe... maybe I can talk to her until she's calmer. "Why... has it kicked in so intensely?" she asked softly, wondering why she sounded almost seductive. "What happened with that de-...?" She blinked as the weirdest sensation flowed through her. She frowned, understanding it, but at the same time, not understanding it.

"I have to go."

"No! We're... going home so I can take care of this wound," Buffy insisted, voice wavering as her own desire made itself known. She licked her lips, eyes locked on Faith's mouth.

Nostrils flaring, Faith lifted Buffy and pinned her to the side of the crypt with her body. While she claimed soft lips, her hand explored the beautiful blonde's body. She slid her fingertips up Buffy's smooth thigh, slipping beneath the hem of the knee-length skirt Buffy was wearing and exploring further.

Buffy moaned softly into Faith's ear as Faith's fingertips danced over her buttocks, before moving around to the front, tracing the crease of her groin. "Faith!" she breathed, tightening her hold on the brunette.

"I can't get enough of you," Faith breathed into Buffy's ear, before nibbling at the blonde's lobe.

Buffy's head fell back as Faith's fingers slipped into her underwear. She whimpered and rocked her hips, as Faith kissed and nipped along her jaw and down her neck. She wanted Faith's touch, needed the contact, and couldn't help but moan aloud as Faith trailed her fingers over her wet sex, gathering her spilt desire. "Mmm! God, Faith!"

She wasn't sure why she didn't put a stop to their intense moment, wasn't sure what had gotten into her. Or Faith for that matter. But right at that moment, she didn't care, she didn't want to analyse it. She just wanted to indulge in the softness of Faith's lips and tongue, delight in the tenderness of Faith's talented fingers caressing her clitoris. "Wait! Not here! Faith... go inside. The crypt."

Around the front of the crypt, Faith held onto Buffy tightly as she reared back her leg and powerfully kicked the heavy door just below the lock. Striding inside, Faith kicked the door shut behind her and made her way over to one of the stone sarcophagus'. Depositing Buffy onto the edge, Faith stepped between the other woman's parted legs and captured waiting lips, her hands going to work on getting the buttons undone on Buffy's blouse.

Body burning with need, Buffy hooked her legs around Faith, keeping the younger woman in place. Whilst she was thoroughly kissed and undressed, she tried to get Faith's jacket off, with little success.

Tongues wrestling for dominance, both unwilling to give in or end the kiss, Faith yanked each side of Buffy's blouse apart, hearing the buttons hitting the concrete ground and skittering off. She spread open the blouse and slid it as far off as she could, while Buffy did the same with her jacket.

Reluctantly ending the kiss, Buffy leaned back, panting for much needed air. Green eyes darkened with arousal, drank Faith in, flitting here and there as she openly appraised the brunette's body. She quickly shrugged out of her ruined blouse, throwing it off to the side. "Take your top off, Faith," she demanded, as she reached behind her body to get at her bra.

In record time, Faith got off her jacket, tank-top, and bra, her eyes on Buffy the entire time. She pressed in close to Buffy, both women groaning as their naked chests met, nipples tightening. Faith thrust her tongue into Buffy's mouth, her hands roaming over the blonde's beautiful body, tracing, memorising, as her need to dominate and conquer took a hold of her.

She wanted to go slow, wanted to explore every inch, wanted to kiss, taste and tease. But that would have to wait. Pressing further into Buffy, Faith followed her back, covering the blonde's body with her own. She left Buffy's mouth and trailed kisses down her neck, her tongue teasing the sensitive spot she'd found earlier, Buffy's moans and groans urging her on.

Buffy arched her body as she was touched and teased. "Mmm, Faith! Don't stop!" Her hips rocked up into Faith's body as she sought contact on her throbbing need. She felt hot, her skin tingling, super sensitive. Faith knew how to touch her to get a reaction. "Uhh... Faith! Please!"

Faith kissed her way down Buffy's chest, lavishing attention on her breasts. Suckling on one rigid nipple, she tweaked the other between two fingers.

Buffy tangled her hands in silky locks of hair and pulled Faith even closer. "Oh, God!"

Working her way down Buffy's body, pressing all too brief kisses here and there, Faith got off the sarcophagus and went to work on getting Buffy's underwear off, wanting all of her lover available. "B, I... God, I need..." Throwing the panties off to the side, Faith concentrated on getting out of her jeans, while Buffy hungrily watched on. Free of her clothes, Faith yanked off Buffy's skirt and stood appreciating the mouth-watering sight stretched out before her. Licking her lips, Faith climbed back onto the sarcophagus and held herself above Buffy.

Smiling sweetly, tenderly, Buffy reached up to caress the brunette's face, as she spread her legs further apart to accommodate Faith's body. She pulled Faith's head down towards her, reclaiming full, sensual lips.

Given the green light to proceed, Faith lowered herself onto Buffy's body, the blonde wrapping her legs around the younger woman and locking her ankles to keep her close. They both moaned deeply at the intimate contact. Their naked bodies touching, rubbing, their skin burning, tingling, something deep inside demanding more.

Faith thrust frantically, unrestrained, knowing Buffy could handle it. Their hot, wet desire mingled, entwined, ever more pouring from both, as they edged towards an intense climax. Faith's lips attached themselves to Buffy's neck, as she rocked her hips faster and harder, desperate to come, desperate to see Buffy come. She groaned into Buffy's skin as her body trembled with need.

Buffy matched Faith thrust for thrust, experiencing something she'd never felt before. She was allowed to be unrestrained and free with Faith. Faith, who was unrestrained, wild, and a Slayer. Allowed to be herself, knowing she wouldn't hurt the younger woman, Buffy tightened her hold on Faith, fingers digging into the brunette's back, as her ear lobe was suckled. Her nails bit into soft skin as she was filled with Faith's dripping desire, getting impossibly hotter as she raced towards release.

Buffy's back arched as taut as a bow as her orgasm came upon her, demanding to be let loose. Shuddering powerfully, Faith's name fell from her lips, as pretty colours sparkled behind her closed eyes; her own name wrenched from Faith as the brunette climaxed.

Completely spent, the urgent need that had consumed them both slipping away, Faith collapsed heavily on top of Buffy. Both panted for breath, bodies quivering from recently experienced orgasms, hearts thundering to the same rhythm. Faith burrowed her face against Buffy's neck, the blonde tenderly running her hands up and down Faith's back.

Content and sated, the Chosen Two fell asleep without meaning to.


Continued....

 

 

 


Chapter Views: 14213




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.