By registering for an account at this archive, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the following terms:
- We're mostly all adults here, and you should conduct yourself accordingly. Please be polite and respectful to one another. Do not harass other members or make a nuisance of yourself.
- All submitted content must be original. Please do not plagiarize anyone else's work. This will be embarrassing for you, and will result in warnings, banning, or IP blockage depending on the severity of the case. Further information on what is expected of authors can be found in our Submission Guidelines.
- All readers are strongly encouraged to review! Authors love to hear from readers, even if you don't have much to say. If you're unsure what to say in your review, it can be as simple as letting them know you enjoyed the chapter/story, and/or pointing out a particular line or section that you particularly liked.
- Reviews should be on-topic, by which we mean they should relate in some way to the story you're reading. Do not post reviews that are only responses to other reviews.
- Constructive criticism is A-okay! Your comments should be offered in a friendly, helpful way. Please be mindful that authors spend their valuable time writing work to share with you, and give fair and reasonable reviews. Reviews should not be composed of only criticisms, and reviewers should not expect that authors will necessarily accept their opinions.
- Reviews should be respectful to the author. Do not leave explicit reviews, talk about putting our sex scenes in your masturbatory fantasies, or anything else super gross that will make authors uncomfortable. We do, of course, write some darn good sex scenes, and it's okay to praise them. Just be polite.
- Flames will not be tolerated. They will be removed, and the user will be warned and/or banned. If anyone is found to be leaving flames anonymously, we can and will block your IP from visiting the archive.
Any user found to violate these terms of service may be suspended and/or removed at our discretion. Membership is at the discretion of the owner and/or moderators, and may be denied for any reason. We reserve the right to remove any content from this archive at any time. These terms of service will be updated as needed, and we will email you if there are major changes. It is your responsibility to be aware of these terms and follow them.