The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [279]
Season [232]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1539
Series: 20
Stories: 290
Chapters: 1551
Word count: 7910064
Authors: 59
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: evesock
 

Search





Life's Disastrous Winds by Jaywriter

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Chap. 1: Party Time- Oct. 04

"Hey, B, you about ready?" Faith called up to the second story, as she began up the stairs in search of her wife. Her left hand ran smoothly over the rail as she turned in that direction at the top of the stairs and headed into their room.

Her breath caught just inside the doorway when she found her wife standing in front of the full length mirror, putting her earrings in. Her spaghetti strap dress was such a dark purple it almost looked black except in the right lighting. Even after all this time, Faith couldn't believe how the blonde could still effect her.

Buffy caught Faith staring at her through the mirror and her face lit up in a smile. "Just about. I know I'm running late as usual."

Faith chuckled and swaggered over to her wife, wrapping her arms lightly around her waist and placing a kiss to her exposed neck. "Good thing it's our party this time, huh? Can't start without us. Well, they can I guess, but… ya know what I mean."

Buffy turned in Faith's arms, placing a light kiss on her lips. "I know what ya mean," she told her, placing emphasis on the 'ya' in a teasing gesture. "I can't believe it's been a year already. Seems like just yesterday."

"I know, can't believe it either."

"Where's our daughter?"

"Dawn already came and got Vaeh, they'll come to the party for a few, then she'll take her back to her room for the night."

Buffy smiled, kissing Faith again. "I have you all to myself for a whole night, whatever will we do?"

"I got some ideas," Faith smirked, wiggling her eyebrows in a teasing manner. "Wouldn't mind getting started on that right now." Before Buffy could respond, Faith kissed her deeply, running her hands down the blonde's back lightly.

When Faith's hands started to wander to the front, Buffy pulled back reluctantly. "Baby, we gotta stop or we'll be late…er than we already are."

"Let's blow it off," Faith muttered, trying to go in for another kiss.

Buffy just laughed, pushing at her shoulders gently. "We can't, it's our party."

"Grr."

"You're so cute when you go all 'grr'," Buffy teased, putting her hands on Faith's chin and wiggling her head slightly. It had taken Faith months to quit swearing all the time, but she'd finally done it. The only downside was, she'd picked up this habit of saying 'grr' in their place. Using her hold, she pulled Faith to her for one more quick kiss. "Come on, sooner we get there, sooner we can sneak out."

"I like how you think."

~BF~

Faith and Buffy walked through the doors of the Slayer school gymnasium to see their party was already in full swing without them. "Seems they didn't miss us," Faith joked.

"Mama, Mommy," they heard before they saw their three year old daughter tearing her way through the crowd. "Der's presents," the little girl squealed when she got to them.

Faith knelt down to be face to face with her daughter. "Presents. huh? Awesome."

"Uh huh, but An Dawnie sayed they were for you."

"She did, did she? Well I tell you what, when it's time, we'll let you help us open them up."

The curly haired girl's eyes lit up. "Really?"

Faith smiled at the excitement in her daughter's eyes, "really."

"Yippy!" the tot squealed, dashing back off to find her aunt and tell her.

Faith laughed as she stood back up, wrapping an arm around Buffy's waist, and leaning over to whisper in her ear. "She definitely has your enthusiasm about things," Faith finished by placing a kiss on her wife's ear. Wife, that word never failed to send a tingle down the brunette's body.

Out of the corner of her eye, Buffy caught sight of their daughter making her way back over to them, this time with Dawn in tow. When the twosome were standing in front of them, Dawn leaned down to whisper very quietly in the little girl's ears. With the music playing and all the Slayers around talking, neither Buffy nor Faith could hear what she said.

They didn't have to wait long to figure it out, when their daughter signaled for them to lean down so they could both hear her. They bent down and the girl threw her arms around both of them hugging them tightly. "Happy Anbersary," the youngest Summers smiled, proud of herself for remembering such a big word.

"Thank you, baby," Buffy told her, placing a kiss on her dimpled cheek.

"Yes, thank you," Faith said, copying Buffy.

When they stood, Dawn too wrapped her arms around both of them. "Happy Anniversary, you two."

"Thank you, Dawnie." Buffy hugged her sister to her again. She couldn't believe that her and Faith had not only been married a year today, but how happy they were. And while neither one of them patrolled much anymore, that they were both still alive. Sure they'd had a few fights here and there, but nothing that lasted more than a day. And they both really enjoyed the making up part.

A song started up that Faith loved, so she dragged Buffy away from her sister and over to where the dance floor had been set up and pulled her close, dancing slowly. They stayed out on the floor through several songs, thanking people kindly that came up to them and wished them a happy anniversary, but didn't stop dancing.

That is until Willow, with Nevaeh in her arms, got up on the small stage and headed over to the microphone. "This little girl here is getting antsy for the presents," she told the crowd, getting a laugh from everyone. "But first she has something to say."

Willow held the three year old up so she was level with the microphone and began to whisper in the girl's ear what to say. Vaeh scrunched up her nose in intense concentration. "Happy Anbersary to Mommy and Mama. I love you. Presents now?" the little girl asked on her own after her auntie Willow stopped whispering, drawing a second laugh from everyone.

Willow put the girl down, stepping up to the mic herself. "Happy Anniversary to Buffy and Faith. Doesn't seem like a year already since we all watched you walk down the aisle. I'm so happy you found each other, and I wish you all the continued happiness in the world. I love you both."

Faith watched Buffy as her eyes glazed over with unshed tears. She wrapped an arm around the smaller girl, pulling her close to her body. She placed a light kiss on a soft cheek, slowly leading her over to where the presents were set up, as everyone gathered around.

Nevaeh sat between her mothers helping them open their presents. Most were small keepsakes to commemorate their first year together, or something for the whole family. But they had to make a pile of "open when you're alone" presents. Faith couldn't wait to dig into that pile, but knew it wasn't the time when their daughter was in the room.

After they were all opened they pulled out the food. A room full of Slayers guaranteed the food wouldn't last long, whether it was the mini sandwiches or the cake, all was gone quickly. The real partying would begin once Nevaeh had gone to bed.

They didn't have to wait long, the little girl's head started to wobble as she tried to make her way through her dinner plate. She'd barely touched her cake before Faith had to catch her from landing face first into the plate. Both mothers gave her a kiss and hug goodnight, but the toddler was all but asleep at that point and barely noticed when they handed her to Dawn.

Buffy watched as Dawn left with her daughter and saw Kennedy move to walk with them. Every now and then she'd get little suspicions in her head, but when Dawn never said anything, she'd try to forget them.

"What's up, B?" Faith asked, noticing the look on Buffy's face.

"Do you think…" she trailed off.

"Do I think what?"

"Never mind, I'm probably just imagining it." Buffy waved her hand as if to say it was nothing, and Faith dropped it.

"Want me to get you a drink?"

"Sure, I'll take some champagne."

Faith made a face at that, but went off to get them both a drink. It was a night to celebrate and knowing their kid was safely tucked away at her aunt's place, she was gonna have some fun now. She drank more before she was legal, than she had since she turned twenty-one. Having a kid made it hard to just let go like she had before, but she wouldn't trade Nevaeh for the world.

They drank, they danced, they laughed, and in between that Faith would try and sneak in a few gropes of her wife. She was so excited about tonight. She couldn't remember the last time she had Buffy to herself all night, probably not since their small honeymoon.

If she wasn't a Slayer, she'd be three sheets to the wind by now, but she was only buzzed at this point. But it was making her incredibly horny. Or maybe it was just watching her wife walk around in that tight dress.

Buffy's back was to her as she talked to her friends, but she knew the other girl would be able to feel her as she moved closer. Their connection had only grown stronger as time went by, this especially seemed true each time they made love. Almost as if their physical connection strengthened their slayer bond. They never had to speak when they were intimate, it was like, just by touching each other they could feel exactly what the other was feeling.

Faith loved every minute of that.

When she got to Buffy, she turned her around and wrapped her arms tightly around her, kissing her lips, neck and suckling on her ear. "I want you," she whispered huskily.

Buffy whimpered when she felt Faith's mouth tug on her ear. "Alright, let's say our goodbyes."

Faith unhooked her arms, but took one of Buffy's hands in her own entwining their fingers together. The younger woman let her wife do all the talking as they said their goodbyes, knowing if she spoke, every Slayer in the room would know exactly how she was feeling.

Soon as they left the doors of the gymnasium, Faith pulled on Buffy's hand, keeping them at a run, as they made their way towards their three bedroom house at the back of the compound. It was a good thing they hardly ever locked their front door, only doing so when they went to bed at night. If they had, they would have had to replace it as Faith didn't have the patience to mess with the lock.

As soon as they were in the house, Faith pinned the smaller girl to the back of the door, kissing her desperately. Buffy's mouth opened automatically to grant Faith's tongue access inside. Fingers made their way under the straps of Buffy's dress, pushing them off her shoulders and within seconds Buffy was standing there in a pair of lacy black panties and bra.

Not wanting to be alone in her state of undress, Buffy's fingers began working on the buttons of Faith's black collared shirt. While neither believed the stereotype that one of them had to be more butch or more feminine, Buffy did love it when Faith wore these shirts. She enjoyed making her way down the buttons, slowly freeing Faith from her clothed prison. Pushing the shirt off Faith's shoulders, she also enjoyed it when the brunette failed to wear a bra, giving her easy access to the breasts she'd come to enjoy. Grabbing onto her prize, Buffy played with both nipples, as their tongues continued to dance with each other.

Faith's hands found Buffy's hips and gently pulled them over towards the living room. When her own knees hit the back of the couch, she sat down, guiding Buffy to straddle her lap. Her hands found their way to stroke Buffy's center through her panties.

"Buffy," she whispered when they finally came up for air. That one word was all it took for the blonde to know exactly what Faith wanted. She stood up and slipped the panties off, but when she reached for the bra, Faith held her hand up to stop her. "Leave it, it's sexy."

Faith reached for slim hips once again, pulling Buffy back onto the couch, positioning her so that the blonde had to hold herself up using the back of the couch. This put her in just the right spot for Faith to do what she'd been longing to do all night long.

The brunette Slayer took in the smell of her wife before dipping her face in to take a lick. That was all it took for Faith to really dig in and devour every inch of Buffy's hot center. Buffy held tight to the top of the couch, keeping herself upright, when all she wanted was to just let go.

"Faith, baby, mmm, so good," she moaned, her head rolling back in utter bliss.

Faith took her cues and knew exactly when Buffy wanted her to do it harder. No words were ever needed when they got to this point. She could feel Buffy's needs and slammed two fingers inside of her, finding her g-spot almost instantly.

It was like an echo in her head as Buffy screamed her name. Too lost in bliss to vocalize anything. As soon as Buffy started to cum, she slowed down, drawing out the orgasm. She pulled her fingers out, holding on to Buffy to lay her across the couch, knowing the blonde was losing her ability to hold herself up, and cuddle into her as she came down from her high.

When Buffy finally opened her eyes again, she found those eyes she loved so much staring into her own. "Hi," she whispered.

"Hi," Faith smiled, kissing her lightly on the lips.

They laid there forever, time had no meaning right then, just touching each other gently and enjoying having the other near.

Hours later, they had finally made it to their room and made love for several more rounds before deciding they were both sufficiently satisfied. They also finally got around to exchanging gifts with each other.

Buffy had given Faith her own camera, laptop and photo printer. They had replaced Buffy's own camera shortly after getting to Cleveland, and Faith had become obsessed with stealing it and taking as many pictures of their family as she could. Determined to leave the memories she never had for Nevaeh.

Faith had given Buffy a necklace with three heart shaped charms, two large and one small nestled between them. Each heart had one of their birth stones on it. "I figure if we have any more kids, we could just get a new charm made and place it next to Nevaeh's."

Buffy smiled, loving the idea. They hadn't really talked about having any more kids since their wedding night. They both knew they wanted a little time with just the three of them to settle into family life.

"And about that," Faith continued, "I was thinking, maybe we could start thinking about making that happen too."

"Really?" Buffy asked, shocked. They had both been open to the idea, but Buffy had always thought that when it got to be that time, she'd have to be the one to bring it up.

"Yeah, I mean Vaeh's already three, I don't want them to be too far apart."

"I'm ready whenever you are," Buffy told her honestly. She loved Nevaeh more than she could imagine, but she was excited about possibly carrying their child this time.

"I'm ready."

Buffy leaned over kissing her. "We'll talk to Willow, see if we can make it happen." Buffy kissed her again deeply. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Exhausted it didn't take long before they both felt their eyes closing, snuggled close together.


Chapter Views: 16312




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.