The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [279]
Season [232]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1539
Series: 20
Stories: 290
Chapters: 1551
Word count: 7910064
Authors: 59
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: evesock
 

Search





Wishing Changes Everything by declan4

Chapter notes:

So, finally, a new chapter.

A word of caution, this chapter is...mostly smutty, sexy sex. People doing the nasty, you know. You do know, right?

My thanks to my beta for most of the steamy stuff. If you like it, let me know and I'll pass on the praise.

But if you like the punctuation and word structure...that's all me baby, oh yeah.

 

 

Bad Girls: Part 2 (First Time For Everything)

 

 

The Bronze seemed more alive tonight, tables and chairs filled with buzzing, excited conversation, boys and girls kissed as the air became charged with hormones, writhing masses of people on the dance floor moving to the pulsing, throbbing beat. The lights were dimmed low; the music pounded as lights strobed across the dance floor.

 

Buffy, in a dark corner of the club, was oblivious to it all.

 

Her lips drifted lazily over Faith’s jaw and down her neck, feeling the other girl’s racing pulse with her tongue, before nuzzling the side of her throat. She felt Faith’s breathe hitch as she scraped her teeth across heated skin, part of her brain registering pride at the reactions with which Faith responded to her, the rest of her thoughts were just caught up in the brunette’s scent, her taste and touch.

Buffy and Faith were both sitting on a couch tucked away under the balcony stairs. The blonde half-straddling the other girl with one leg draped across Faith’s lap, the other leg tucked under herself. Bellies were pressed together, chests brushing as they moved, hands entangled in hair as they caressed each other, dark and light entwined.

Faith’s searching mouth found Buffy again as they resumed their passionate kissing, tongues pushing against each other. Their muted gasps, soft moans and murmured endearments never left the cosy corner. As if they inhabited their own private, blissful world.

Breathing raggedly, their lips parted. Faith’s eyes glittered darkly in the clubs soft lighting. “Y’wanna dance some more?”

 

Buffy shook her head gently. “I don’t think what we were doing could be described as dancing. Making it on the dance floor, maybe, but we were starting to draw a crowd.”

 

Faith pressed her forehead against Buffy’s and smiled. “Yeah, I reckoned you might’ve wanted a time-out.”

 

“To calm down a bit,” Buffy smiled a little self-consciously, “Some hope of that.”

 

Faith smiled, pleased with herself. “Sounds like someone got all juiced up from our slaying. Try tellin’ me now that I was wrong.”

 

“Fine. Just maybe...” Buffy sighed as she stroked the other girl’s face, “Slaying...slaying with you makes me, um...”

 

Faith nuzzled her ear. “C’mon, say it, B. ‘S not like it’s a swear word.”

 

Buffy felt a flush creep up her neck“...Horny. When I’m slaying with you, I maybe get a little horny.”

 

Faith kissed her ear, causing her to shiver. “Atta girl. Still, sounds way hotter when you say it.” Faith pulled back and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully, “Then again, maybe your jus’ tellin’ me what I wanna here, being my girl an’ all. Gonna hafta check.” And with that she quickly slid a hand across Buffy thigh and down to cup her between her legs, pressing firmly.

Buffy stiffened and gasped, her eyes fluttering slightly at the exquisite sensation, Faith’s firm fingers against her warm, moist centre, stroking up and down against the material.

 

‘Okay, no big...this is just third base. A natural step from second to this... really, uh...Ooohh.’

 

A moan caught in Buffy’s throat as Faith leaned forward and kissed her neck, her other hand going behind Buffy, pulling her closer. Buffy sighed in disappointment when Faith’s hand moved away slightly, upwards to the top of her pants. But then, with deft fingers, she undid her top button and started to slide her fingers down.

Buffy’s brain vaguely wondered at the wisdom of doing something like this in such a public place, even in a shadowy part of it. That should make this wrong, not... way hotter.

But all she could think was about how good it would feel to have Faith’s strong fingers inside her, that throaty, sexy voice whispering her name, those lips on hers as she...

Buffy opened her eyes so she could see what Faith was going to do, and so she could urge her to do it. But before she could she caught Angel in her periphery; he stood in looking into the crowds, agitated and obviously searching for her, hadn’t seen her yet though. “Angel...” She murmured.

 

Faith froze, stopped what she was doing and pulled back from Buffy, her eyes narrowing a little in hurt.

Buffy shook her head and gestured to the centre of the club. Faith’s gaze followed before registering the sight and nodding at Buffy, she still looked a little annoyed, but only at the interruption.

 

Buffy straightened her top and wiped at her face. “I’ll go and see what he wants. Why don’t you get us some drinks?” She got off Faith and stood up, giving the dark slayer a quick kiss before heading towards Angel, hoping she didn’t look too frazzled.

 

“Hey.” She said a little shakily. He turned to her, suddenly looking relieved. And, in Buffy’s slightly lusty gaze, utterly gorgeous.

 

Angel nodded in greeting. “Buffy. I was worried. I didn’t see you.”

 

“Faith and I were just getting our dance on. She’s, uh, getting drinks.” She smiled, “So... what’s up?”

 

Angel kept his face all business. “We better sit down.”

He led her over to one of the large plush seats that dotted the area behind the stairs and sat down. He seemed tense.

 

Buffy sat opposite, catching his eye. “Okay Mr. Bad News, what’s the what?”

 

“Balthazar.” He stated, “I’ve been hearing rumblings about him, nothing good.”

 

Buffy decided to play dumb; she knew how this played out. She shrugged. “All I’ve heard it that he’s kinda dead. Faith and I are making inroads into making sure his groupies go the same way.”

 

Angel shook his head. “He’s not as dead as you think. Word on the street puts him in a packing warehouse over on Devereau. He’s looking for...”

 

“His amulet.” Buffy finished, “Which we now have. Please, hold your applause.”

 

“Giles told me. He said he gave it to...”

 

“There you are.” Wesley appeared before bustling over to them from around the corner, looking distinctly out of place. He looked around, taking in The Bronze with a slightly bemused look, “Well, you’re certainly giving me a run for my money.”

 

Angel gave Buffy a questioning look. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

 

Wesley continued. “I think we should establish that when you go out slaying, you leave me a number where I can...”

 

Buffy held up a hand to silence him. “Remember what we said about a good Watcher letting a slayer live her life? See, I was here trying to have a night off after a slay-heavy day.” She turned back to Angel, “Faith and I’ll do some recon on Balthazar.”

 

Wesley was puzzled. “Balthazar? He is dead, Buffy. Please do try and remember that.”

 

Angel stared at Wesley impatiently. “Where’s the amulet?”

 

Without missing a beat Buffy reached into Wesley’s jacket, grabbed the amulet and pulled it out.

 

Wesley spluttered. “How did you..?”

 

Buffy smirked. “Pooches your jacket.” She handed it to Angel. “You’ll put this somewhere safe that’s actually safe?”

 

Wesley bristled indignantly as he stared at Angel. “Now hold on a minute. Who are you?”

 

Angel ignored the question, just brandished the amulet at Wesley. “Wearing something like this is like wearing a target on your back. You’re better off without it.”

 

Buffy glanced at Wesley. “Faith and I’ll report in tomorrow, got it?” Then she stood up, Angel did the same. “Be careful.”

 

Buffy smiled confidently. “Always am.” She saw Faith approaching with drinks and left quickly to intercept her.

 

Wesley stood up and looked lost. “Will somebody tell me what is going on?”

 

Buffy took Faith’s arm. “C’mon, we gotta go.”

 

Faith turned with her, grinning widely. “It’s nice that you’re all eager t’get me somewhere private.”

 

“Demon needs killing.” Buffy said simply.

That got Faith’s attention; fingers intertwined they grabbed their jackets on the way out of the club. The two slayers stepped out into the clear night air, leaving the warm and vibrant atmosphere behind, now they were on the hunt.

Buffy felt her head clearing a little as she focused, although her body was still alive and buzzing from her closeness with Faith, all that dancing and grinding and caressing. Fingers still laced they made their way swiftly and easily across town, down towards Devereau. Buffy could feel the hot blood coursing through them both, the eager, easy smile on Faith’s face when she occasionally glanced in her direction. Otherwise both their faces cast about them at the shadows, looking for any scattered secrets in the dark.

 

“Over there.” Buffy pointed to the dilapidated warehouse she recognised from before. The two girls approached, entering the twisting alleyway between the two looming buildings. A slight sense of unease coiled in Buffy as she recognised that this place was the last place that she and Faith had been together...really together, before Allen Finch and the spiral of panic and despair that had began that night. Tomorrow night.

 

‘Well, not this time. I’m making damn sure of that.’

 

Faith moved passed the spot and over to a window, eyes taking in the interior. She made a gesture for Buffy to come closer, cautiously Buffy left the dumpster, stepping nearer and looking in.

Through the boards on the windows she saw the fat, pool-dwelling demon and about nine or so vamps, Faith and her having done a little more damage this time around.

 

“Okay, so we’ve got maybe got eight or nine vamps plus the Jabba wannabe.”

 

Faith glanced at Buffy. “You’re thinkin’ that’s our boy? No surprise that Weazley’s wrong on this one as well.”

 

Buffy nodded thoughtfully. “Nice that he’s consistent.”She suddenly found herself eager to take care of this tonight.

 

Faith sighed in frustration. “Don’t suppose the new guy told you if Jacuzzi-boy has any kinda special demon-y powers?”

 

Buffy blinked in surprise. “Uh, no actually. Why?”

 

Faith seemed to be weighing things up. “Eight vamps, by surprise we could take ‘em, no problem. But Mr. Pudding over there? Kind of an unknown. Too risky.”

 

Buffy looked at the other girl, pleased she wasn’t going to have to reign in Faith’s recklessness. “I suppose. Plus we have zero weapons on us. We could swing by the library, grab something.”

 

Faith shook her head. “My bow’s at your place, remember? I’m thinking I get up someplace high, like on a catwalk, and rain down some pointy death on those suckers. Thin their numbers.”

 

Buffy leaned in closer, smirking. “Look at you with all your shiny new tactics. I’m actually impressed.”

 

Faith gave her a look. “Hey, we can get all wild an’ crazy if ya want. Just don’t go whining if this dude has some secret laser-eyes or somethin’.”

 

“You read too many comic books...But okay, no poking fun.” Buffy took Faith’s hand as they quickly made their way back down the alley, “I like ‘solid plan’ Faith, hopefully in future she’ll come out and play a bit more often.”

 

“Not too much, don’t wanna make you look bad.”

 

“Oh don’t worry, I can hold my own.”

 

Faith slyly. “That’s a shame.”

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Faith chuckled huskily. “Here, lemme show you.”

 

Buffy squealed out in surprise. “Faith!”

 

 

*~~*

 

 

Buffy opened the front door and called out. “Mom?” She walked inside and looked around. No car in the driveway, but sometimes she decided to park her car in the garage, depending on how security conscious she was feeling that week.

 

Faith stepped in behind her, tossing her denim jacket onto the sofa. “I’ll fetch the weapons. You rustle us up some food.” With that she headed up the stairs two at a time.

Buffy wandered from the living room, through the dining room to the back of the house, glancing into the kitchen. A few lights were on, but where was Mom?

Buffy went over to the fridge, opened it and found it stuffed with deli foods; cold meats, potato salad, coleslaw and other goodies. Pinned on top was a note, written by Mom.

It read:

 

Buffy,

I’ve put this note somewhere that I know you’d find it. I’ve had to leave and go back to the gallery to handle a minor shipping catastrophe. There’s food here for you and Faith. Don’t panic if I’m not back till late, in fact, if things go too slowly and drag on (and when don’t they) I might end up spending the night here.

If so, make sure there’s fresh coffee for the morning.

Love you.

Your diligent, hard-working Mother.

 

Buffy stared at the note. She didn’t remember this from last time. But then Fridays could be busy for her Mom, getting things ready the last night before the weekend crunch.

Still, deli food was nice. Mom knew to play to Buffy’s strengths, no cooking, just opening containers of food, putting it on plates and eating. She was really good at that last part.

She walked back through to the living room and called up to Faith; she could here the other girl clomping around. “Mom’s not here, but she left us deli if you’re interested.”

 

Silence. Then Faith appeared at the top of the stairs. “Your Mom’s not here?”

 

Buffy stood at the bottom and nodded. “There was some gallery emergency thing and Mom had to bail. But you caught the part about food right? So, you wanna to eat now or..?” She stopped because Faith was smiling at her funny, “What?”

 

 Faith tilted her head. “You hear that?”

 

Buffy listened hard, nothing. She shook her head in puzzlement.

 

“That’s ‘cuz we’re the only ones here.” Faith spoke slowly, deliberately. An easy, sensual smile curled her lips, “Come up here a sec.”

 

Suddenly Buffy understood what Faith was implying, she could be so blonde sometimes. “Oh...Uh, Faith, but the demon ...”

 

‘...Will still be there tomorrow night, just like he was last time.’

 

Buffy tentatively walked up the stairs, her stomach clenched with nervous tension, her skin shivered slightly with excitement. Her eyes never left Faith who stood, one hand on the banister, her dark eyes dilated and vivid with desire.

She was so beautiful that Buffy’s breath caught in her throat; dark curling tresses framing features that could go from innocent and vulnerable to blisteringly sexy in a moment. Tight jeans and top that emphasised her lush, curvy figure, her firm breasts and graceful hips, strong, lean legs and toned, bare arms.

Buffy came to one step down from Faith and stopped, still anxious. Was this really going to happen? Not sometime in the future, not a week or so from now but actual now?

Buffy licked her lips nervously, the last time she’d had sex it had been impulsive, an intense need to cling to Angel after nearly losing him not once but twice. But this time, it was like a force, gently but inexorably, pulling Buffy closer to Faith, like it was just meant to be. Like it always should’ve been.

 

Faith seemed to sense Buffy hesitation; she reached out and took Buffy by the hand. Drawing her up to the top step next to herself, her other hand cupped Buffy’s face, thumb stroking her cheek tenderly.

 “We don’t hafta do anything, B. I’m not gonna lie, I wanna, real bad. But...I ain’t gonna try anythin’ that you don’t want. ‘S not me, okay?”

 

Buffy’s throat was tight with so many emotions. “Okay.” She said softly. She then leaned forward and kissed Faith sweetly and delicately on the mouth, lips softly caressing the other girl’s. Her hands went to Faith’s waist and drew her closer until their hips touched each other.

Buffy pulled back to look into the other girl’s eyes and whispered. “I want you. Now.”

 

Something hungry seemed to come alive in Faith’s eyes, her smile widened until it was practically indecent. “Well, alright then.”

With that Faith gently manoeuvred herself and Buffy back and around until she had Buffy pressed up against the wall opposite the stairs. Buffy’s hands moved the Faith’s shoulders to steady herself, as the other girl’s scent filled her nostrils, making her light-headed.

 

Buffy tried to control her breathing. “Aren’t we, uh, going to the bedroom?”

 

Faith nuzzled her. “In a little bit.” She drew her hips back from Buffy and she gazed down the blonde girl’s form, her hands quickly going to Buffy’s pants. Buffy felt fingers undo the button and then heard the sound of her zipper being pulled down. Her groan was surprisingly loud as she felt Faith’s hand slide down against her taut belly; fingers pressing under and past the elastic of her panties so that they brushed against the top of her mound. Fingernails tracing across hot skin through sodden, damp curls as they curled lower. Faith glanced away from her hands downward journey, eyes locking with Buffy’s, lips parted slightly with desire.

 “Damn, B. Guess you weren’t lyin’ ‘bout being horny.” She murmured as she leaned in, kissed Buffy passionately, her breath ragged.

Buffy exhaled into Faith’s mouth as the brunette’s dextrous fingers gently cupped her, massaging her mound with firm, rhythmic motions before  scraped down her groin, over her clit, and sinking two slick digits between her sopping lips. Buffy’s head jerked back, a short cry of pleasure escaping her mouth. Her hips stiff with longing and she found herself trying to push her legs out a little wider, anything to make it easier for Faith to do...Faith-like things.

 

The brunette teasingly brushed her lips against Buffy’s, while her fingers were more insistent, moving deeper into Buffy’s centre before slowly sawing their way out, drawing back and up against Buffy’s clit. It felt like the blonde slayer could feel every ridge of Faith’s finger as it rasped against her, back and forth, before again sliding into her deeper.

Buffy felt her knees buckle and weaken, but before she could say anything Faith shifted her thigh forward, under her, pressing up against her soft centre.

Buffy’s head was buzzing now, her blood feeling thick and heady as it flowed around her. Her lips mashed against Faith’s clumsily as she rolled her hips and clenched around the other girls questing fingers, shifting herself forward to help the other girl. Faith, for her part, seemed content to leave her fingers inside Buffy as she now pressed and ground her thumb incessantly against Buffy’s clit.

 

Buffy groaned, feeling stabs of white hot pleasure every time she moved against Faith. The brunette was doing so many things, her mouth was now against Buffy’s neck, sucking her pulse point, the other hand cupping her breast roughly; stiff fingers inside her, thumb pushing and rubbing her continually, sparks of pleasure shot through her every time Buffy moved her hips or Faith shifted her thigh.

Buffy’s breath came now with short squeaks and cries of passion, she felt her stomach tense and un-tense as small contractions ran through her frame. She heard the soft buzz of words, Faith saying something, the sound a minor sensation on a sea of building euphoria. Buffy was beside herself, her body at the mercy of every caress or jolt of motion, nerves thrumming with pleasure. Her quivering thighs, stomach, all her insides seemed to tense into an exquisite knot, squeezing her.

When her orgasm came it seemed to come from everywhere at once, with no starting point, just a total release, an uncoiling of bliss. Buffy squealed as she clamped down hard on Faith’s fingers,  she felt herself contract and tense, pulse after pulse of pleasure tearing through her, each one subsequently weaker than the last, but still powerful enough to produce waves of pleasure that overloaded her brain.

Slowly though, Buffy came back to herself, to the drifting feeling of soothing relief that flowed through languid limbs. She groaned slightly as Faith shifted backwards and away from her tender body, withdrawing her fingers and steadying Buffy’s waist.

 Faith kissed Buffy gently on the neck, making the blonde girl tremble slightly.

 “That...was hot.” Faith breathed against her ear, her voice heavy with lust, “C’mon, we’re just getting started.”

 

Taking Buffy by the hand she led the slightly dazed girl into her bedroom and sat her down on the bed. Buffy watched Faith quickly kick off her doc martins and peel off her socks, fingers dancing eagerly as they undid her jeans and pushed them off and to one side with a bare leg. Then she standing there clad in brief black panties, before catching the other girl’s eye.

 Faith smiled sexily at Buffy as she slowed down a little, her hands going to the bottom of her shirt. Buffy was watching keenly as more of Faith’s body was revealed. Her senses seemed to have recovered somewhat, though her body hadn’t really calmed from her orgasm. Her heart was still racing; her pulse was still quickened with desire. The edge had been taken off, but to her surprise her hunger hadn’t been sated in the least.

 

Faith drew her shirt over her head, revealing a smooth taut stomach and bra-clad breasts; the bra was one of those black push-up ones that gave a lot of support. Buffy couldn’t tear her eyes away, seeing the way they swayed slightly as Faith tossed her shirt to one side, before her lips curled again.

“Seen that look from a lot of guys before.” She let out a small husky laugh as Buffy blushed slightly, “Way hotter comin’ from you, though.”

Then she stepped forward, putting her hands on Buffy’s shoulders. Leaning down she kissed Buffy hungrily, her tongue pushing deep to explore Buffy’s eager mouth, gently tracing unfamiliar territory, softly pressing against the inside of her cheeks and before stroking Buffy’s own tongue and withdrawing, leaving both girls panting.

 

Faith tossed her hair back as she reached around to unfasten her bra. With a flick of her wrist she casually dropped it by the side of the bed as she placed a knee on the mattress between Buffy’s legs and leaned forward a little, presenting herself. Faith’s naked chest heaved with her breathing; a slight glistening of sweat on her upper body made her appear all the more gorgeous. Her breasts stood proud, round and full, nipples taut and straining. Her eyes impossible dark and wide, her mouth bit her bottom lip a little bashfully as she allowed Buffy to take her in.

 

Buffy just stared; she’d never considered breasts attractive. Her own... sure they were nice, not too big for her figure, considering how petite and athletic she was. But enough to give her a nice feminine shape and fill out a bra. But Faith’s... were spectacular, not just because they were bigger, a little bigger anyway. But they were just like the rest of her, impossibly well-proportioned, firm and perfectly shaped.

 

Tentatively Buffy reached out, sliding her hands up Faith’s sides, gliding over smooth, heated skin. Feeling firm, toned stomach muscles, and the ghostlike impression of ribs before her finger tips brushed the underside of Faith’s breasts. Buffy gnawed a little at her bottom lip before forcing her uncertain hands up to cup the other girl’s perfect mounds, feeling springy nipples push against her palms as Buffy felt their warm weight. Faith’s breath caught a little as she hissed a sigh of relief, her own hands reaching to stroke Buffy’s arms, offering encouragement.

 

Almost experimentally Buffy gently squeezed Faith’s breasts, getting used to their softness and supple heaviness. She massaged them, pushed them together, and brought her fingers down to catch the nipples between them. She gently rolling them under her thumbs, watching as Faith inhaled sharply, groaning huskily as she arching into Buffy’s touch. Faith tilted her head back and let her hair stream down behind her.

Feeling a little more confident and daring Buffy sat up straighter and leaned forward, kissing the underside of Faith’s pillowy-soft breast, testing the warm, pliant flesh under her tongue. She felt Faith’s husky groan become louder a little more drawn out, sending small vibrations through her diaphragm.

Letting her tongue trail around the skin between soft tentative kisses Buffy mouth crept up, moving in smaller and smaller circles towards Faith’s straining nipple before moving away to kiss another ignored spot of skin. She did this a few times before Faith’s hands went firmly to the sides of her face and gently guided her to where she wanted.

But instead Buffy firmly grabbed Faith’s hips and pulled her forward, flopping back on the bed as she did so. With a small gasp of surprise Faith fell forward on top of her, managing to brace herself on the bed, her arms going either side of Buffy’s head.

Faith’s questioning look was interrupted as Buffy craned her neck up and took one of her nipples into her mouth, gently sucking on the tender nubbin as Faith tensed with pleasure, torso held aloft on rigid arms. Buffy’s hands reached up to cup, stroke and caress Faith’s hanging breasts, while her mouth peppered the sensitive flesh with small kisses, soft licks and the occasional gentle bite. Soon Faith was quietly groaning almost continuously, shifting impatiently on her knees above Buffy.

Half on instinct and half aping what Faith had done to her earlier Buffy brought up a leg, putting her foot on the bed so her thigh pressed up between Faith’s legs, even through her pants leg and Faith’s panties Buffy could feel wetness against her thigh.

Without any prompting Faith began grinding herself backwards against the blonde girl’s thigh, her hips rolling sensuously as she rode down against Buffy’s firm muscle. Faith’s held her head up; Buffy could see the straining chords of her throat as she worked towards her release, biting her bottom lip in an attempt to steady her breathing. Buffy concentrated on Faith’s breasts, revelling in the newness of kissing and stroking the warm, yielding flesh, the almost intoxicating taste and smell of the other girls skin, feeling the crinkled surface of the brunette’s nipples against her lips, her tongue, even occasionally her cheek or eyelids

Between Faith’s husky moans became the occasional strained grunt, every shift of her hips seemed to drive her harder against Buffy, increasing the pressure as her own thighs clamped more firmly around Buffy’s. Faith’s rhythm became more rapid, the tilt of her hips meaning that she slid herself up and along Buffy’s leg, sliding her wetness back and forth as she climbed towards her climax.

Buffy’s own hands went to Faith’s curving hips, urging the brunette on as she stroked across her glistening sides. She strained her neck up to kiss the side of Faith’s neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses on hot skin before moving her mouth to kiss her behind the ear.

Those soft, gentle touches seemed to be all Faith needed to tip herself over the edge. With a long, husky cry she shuddered backwards against Buffy’s leg, head rolling and body trembling as she rode out her orgasm. With a final sigh she fell onto the bed next to Buffy, landing on her side, legs curling up against her body as she huffed out quivering breath after quivering breath.

 

Buffy leaned over and kissed her breathlessly, Faith responded after a moment, her mouth fluttering hesitantly against Buffy’s more aggressive kisses. The blonde rolled so that she facing the other slayer, one hand curling against her side, the other reaching up to stroke away Faith’s tousled hair.

 

Buffy stared into Faith’s eyes. “God, Faith. That was...you’re so beautiful.” Her voice was soft with wonder.

 

Faith blew out a breath. “...I needed that.”She smiled shyly at Buffy, “I’m not usually so...uh, quick, y’know. You get me all worked up.”

 

“I do, huh?” Buffy asked playfully.

 

Faith rolled forward and kissed Buffy forcefully, her lips working passionately against Buffy’s mouth. Buffy squirmed, her clothes suddenly feeling too tight against her skin.

 

Faith pulled back at sat up on her elbow. She gazed hungrily down Buffy’s body. “You’re wearing too many clothes.” She slid down off the bed and grabbed Buffy’s feet, pulling her boots off.

 

“You always say that I’m wearing too many clothes.” Buffy commented lightly.

 

She watched as Faith tossed her shoes to one side and started tugging her pants off; Buffy arched her back so her butt came off the bed. Her pants slid off easily. Buffy quickly grabbed the bottom of her shirt and dragged it over her head, throwing it away somewhere.

She sat there as Faith took her time gazing at her, clad in skimpy pink bra and panties. She’d been feeling a little daring that morning and right now, with the way Faith was staring at her, she was glad she had.

Faith bent down, sliding her hands up Buffy’s smooth, bare legs to her thighs. She leaned in to kiss the blonde girl before backing off slightly, her fingers brushing against the delicate elastic of Buffy’s panties.

 

“Lift your butt, B.” Faith’s voice was half playful, half heavy with lust. Buffy felt herself tremor in anticipation, but lifted her hips up so Faith could drag her underwear down her thighs and away. Buffy felt cool air against her bare pussy, smooth sheets against her butt, and could almost feel Faith’s heated gaze on her body. She shifted on the bed, pulling herself up on her arms

 

“What now?” She said in a quiet voice, still a little nervous despite all the desire and excitement flowing through her.

 

“Move up the bed. Get comfy.” Faith said simply, as she kicked of her own panties. Buffy saw a shadow of dark hair between her legs.

Buffy pulled herself up the bed until her neck was nestled against cool pillows, almost as an after thought she removed her own bra and dropped it over the side of the bed. Faith knelt on the mattress before slinking her way up the bed on hands and knees, stopping when she was level with Buffy’s chest. Her eyes glittered in the pale light coming in through the window.

 

“You’re...perfect.” Faith’s voice trembled slightly. That, more than anything, warmed parts of Buffy that had nothing to do with desire or lust or sex. Those words were said with love.

Buffy didn’t say anything, just reached up to stroke Faith’s cheek, then idly playing with a couple of loose curls, hoping that that tender action would communicate the feeling she couldn’t voice, she was that overwhelmed.

 

The brunette leaned forward, soft lips kissing Buffy’s neck, teeth gently nipping at tender flesh. Faith kissed across her chest as Buffy sighed softly. There was no nervousness at this moment, it were blotted out by raw anticipation and longing for the other slayer.

 

Faith kissed up the gentle slopes of Buffy’s breasts, not teasing as much as before she cupped them both, stroking soft satiny skin before sucking an aching nipple into her mouth. Buffy’s sighs became quiet gasps, her hands making fists of the bed sheets either side of her as she writhed a little, she raised a leg to brush up against Faith’s side, running a foot down her supple flank.

Faith lightly nibbled one of Buffy’s mounds, flicking her tongue across the sensitive surface, before dropping her head to kiss lower. Murmuring in soft appreciation as she traced her tongue across Buffy’s toned stomach, around her navel, then descending lower still.

To Buffy it wasn’t just Faith’s tongue that sent her nerves singing, the brunette’s hands tugged her thighs up so that they were on either side of the brunette, allowing Faith to run her fingers over Buffy’s hips, tummy and the tops of her thighs. The dark haired girl used light, feathery touches and kisses that, to Buffy, seemed to be everywhere at once.

 

After a while Buffy began to shift her hips in frustration, as Faith’s tongue traced warm, wet patterns on her inner thighs while avoiding any other intimate area. One of her hands gently caught a handful of Faith’s hair as she tried to guide the other girl to where she wanted, no needed, to be touched.

With a dark chuckle Faith began softly tracing patterns on Buffy’s outer lips with the tip of her tongue. Buffy softly gasped in a mixture of pleasure and satisfaction, her other hand reaching up to capture one of her breasts as she revelled in the new feelings.

From slow teasing Faith switched to lightly flicking her tongue across Buffy’s sensitive clit. The blonde girl’s hips jerked in time to the rhythmic caress, she felt the familiar building of tension, more powerful than before, and jogged her hips slightly to maximize contact against any part of the dark-haired girl.

Instead Faith backed off, pulling her head higher to kiss Buffy’s undulating tummy as her hands stroked her quivering thighs. Buffy bit back a moan of frustration, part of her not wanting to give Faith the satisfaction of pleading for her release.

But then Faith suddenly thrust a finger into Buffy’s tight channel, making her squeak in surprise. Faith’s finger withdrew slowly before moving back in again quickly, this time adding a second. She set up a rhythm, slow then quick, somehow twisting her fingers for an added effect, causing a rippling through Buffy’s core. Buffy licked her lips unconsciously as her breathing became more shallow and jerky.

She then started to roll her hips, whimpering slightly as she ground herself against Faith’s hand, moving herself in time with Faith’s thrusts. Then the brunette clamped her mouth over the top of Buffy’s mound, her tongue lashing and stroking the already sensitive flesh.

 

Buffy felt the tension in her body ratchet up a gear, feeling like her body was a champagne bottle being shaken, her skin tingled and muscles went taut. She felt her back arch and legs stiffen, almost involuntarily.

Cries and moans bubbled up from Buffy’s throat as she moved both hands to her breasts, her hips surged so forcefully that she was dimly worried than she might hurt Faith in her throes. Her thighs clamping down powerfully on the other slayers head. She ground her head back against her pillow; powerful waves of pleasure were pounding against her like waves on a shore. Subsuming her, dulling all her senses apart from touch, her nerves jolted from misfired electric signals as she found herself thrashing wildly, undulating ripples of bliss coursing through her, wringing every drop of sensation from her.

Buffy found herself cresting, before suddenly being hit with more waves of pleasure.

Faith hadn’t stopped.  Her fingers, Buffy didn’t know how many, were still moving against and inside Buffy, curling and caressing her inner walls even as they contracted and squeezed. Her mouth, lips and tongue were pressed tightly against her moist centre, lapping firmly against her clit, causing more explosions of sensation to rock Buffy’s frame.

Again and again Buffy thoughts were torn apart and lost in blinding white hot sparks that shot through every part of her, from her scalp right down to her toes.

For a dimly held moment Buffy thought it would never stop, that her mind was lost in a torrent of intense ecstasy, like she had been torn loose from the world and set adrift somewhere else, floating. Then she slowly came back to herself, becoming aware of damp sheets against her back, the warm air on her skin, Faith’s hair tickled slightly as her head moved up Buffy’s body, before she felt a wet, passionate kiss against the side of her neck. She moaned and turned her head, her eyes catching the other girl’s.

 

Faith grinned as she bit her bottom lip. “You okay?”

 

Buffy blinked to see if her brain was still working. Yep. “I-I...Wha? Where did you learn to do that?”

 

Faith sniggered slightly. “Maybe I’m just naturally talented. Or maybe seeing you naked makes we wanna do all sorts of things t’you.” She bent her head to kiss Buffy at the base of her neck, “I’ve been with girls before, Buffy. Just practice is all.” She wiggled her eye-brows slightly.

 

‘I guess practice makes perfect...’

 

Buffy swallowed and tried to think of something intelligent to say. “That was like nothing I’ve...” Buffy’s nerves suddenly returned with a vengeance, “Do...you, uh, want me to do that...to you?” She didn’t think she could make Faith feel that good; the whole thing was just too daunting.

 

Faith laughed a little, and smiled. “Well, you don’t hafta, it’s not like I’m gonna make you, y’know.” She eyed Buffy sympathetically, “Buffy, just relax, okay. We’re havin’ fun, it’s not a test or nothin’... Just being with you...is.” She shook her head and thought about it.

 

Then her eyes lit up. “We could use that toy of yours. You seemed to really dig it last time, made me kinda jealous.” She stroked a hand down her side deliberately drawing Buffy’s gaze to her body, “You wanna make me feel good, right? We’ve got a night. I haven’t even done half the things I wanna.”

 

With that Faith leaned in and kissed Buffy on the lips, weakly Buffy realised that she tasted herself on Faith’s tongue but she didn’t care. Astonishingly she felt her body start to respond to the dark haired girl’s passion, embers of desire still smouldered in her belly, her skin still hummed with need and energy still coursed through her. She pulled back a little and smiled against Faith’s lips. “Okay. But you’ll have to get it. For some reason my legs aren’t working...”

 

Faith returned her smile. “It’s not like your gonna be anywhere anyways, not for a while.”

 

 

*~~*

 

 

With a final, trembling cry Buffy rolled off the other girl, chest heaving in breath after shaky breath. All her muscles trembled with exhausted passion; her skin was slick and sticky with sweat. Her nipples, thighs and pussy felt tender from hours of stroking, kissing and nibbling.

She ran a hand through her matted hair, she felt like a mess. A mess that felt really, really good.

Buffy dimly thought that they should maybe open a window it was so warm and stuffy in here, but that would require moving from the bed, and that wasn’t going to happen. She doubted she could move even if the house was on fire. Hnmm... fire pretty.

She felt Faith shift around next to her, kicking damp sheets away from their cooling bodies. Faith rolled onto her side and pressed up against Buffy, putting an arm across her chest.

Buffy strained her head up and looked at her alarm clock. She dimly made out a two. As in two in the morning.

 

‘Oh, god...that was...hours, as in more than one or two hours. I...maybe I’ve broken something in my brain, I mean it’s a miracle we haven’t already broken the bed...’

 

Faith murmured tiredly in her ear. “Y’okay, B?”

 

Buffy smiled widely and contentedly. “I think my days of okay-ness are a distant memory. That was...we should’ve done that a lot sooner, like maybe the first night we met.”

 

She felt Faith’s chest rumble a little as she laughed. “Nah. Wouldn’t’ve been as good. All that build-up, tension, takin’ it slow, s’ what made it so good...Well, not the only thing y’understand.” Faith shifted a little as she sat up on an elbow, she seemed to look at Buffy for a long time, her face half in shadow, “Y’know, I...I love you, Buffy.”Her voice was quiet.

 

Buffy felt her heart flutter and melt at the same time. “You do?”

 

Faith swallowed and nodded.

 

Buffy leaned up and gave Faith a long, slow, tender kiss. She leaned back and smiled. “That’s lucky, ‘cause I love you too.”

 

Faith shook her head. “Never thought I’d be this lucky. Somethin’ usually goes wrong right about now.”

 

Buffy looked into Faith’s eyes. “And I told you that things would be different this time, didn’t I?”

 

Faith just nodded and lay down next to Buffy, snuggling next to her. Her warm, smooth skin against Buffy’s was both comforting and slightly arousing. “Just, don’t blame me if I do somethin’ t’screw this up.”

 

Buffy smiled absently and nodded, letting her contented, happy thoughts drift as her mind became foggy with sleep. She would never let Faith screw this up. Ever. She would do anything to keep hold of this, all of this. She was the slayer, she could do that.  No loneliness or nervousness or fear. Just passion and love and happiness.

Perfect happiness.

 

Chapter end notes:

Whew! I need a cigarette...

Next up...getting towards that time...


Chapter Views: 2059




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.