The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [279]
Season [232]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1539
Series: 20
Stories: 290
Chapters: 1551
Word count: 7910064
Authors: 59
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: evesock
 

Search





The Meaning of Dreams by Hayley
[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes:

Awards Won:

buffy/faith award banner

Buffy began to wake up when she realized someone was starting to walk into her room.  Someone who was trying their hardest not to be noticed as they were being as quiet as she’d ever heard.  Normally, she would have woken up immediately to quickly find out who was trying to sneak up on her but she was too tired.  Besides, she was sleeping in her own room and she was rarely attacked there.

 

Her mystery guest was pretty stealthy, so much so that she knew that if it wasn’t for her slayer senses she wouldn’t have ever heard them.  Still, she couldn’t feel her special slayer spidey sense go off so she figured everything was fine.

 

She was under the covers, on her side and on one side of her bed, and leaving plenty of room so it didn’t surprise her all that much when she felt the person join her.  Buffy even let a small smile slip as she felt an arm around her waist and lips press against her neck.

 

“Morning, baby.”

 

Buffy opened her eyes and turned her head to see Faith cozying up to her in the bed.  “Isn’t it kinda early for you?”

 

Both of them looked at the alarm clock by her bed to see it was only 8:30 am.  Buffy turned back to Faith to see she was smiling at her as she leaned down to give her a light kiss.

 

“Yeah, but I’m kinda excited.  Big day today.”

 

Nodding in agreement, Buffy shifted so she was fully facing Faith before leaning in and kissing her again.  Faith returned it happily and tightened her arm around Buffy’s waist, pulling her closer.  The kisses were light and sweet, neither feeling the need to rush today.  They broke apart after a few minutes, both grinning like crazy.

 

“Was my mom awake when you came in?”

 

Faith smirked as she placed her hand on Buffy’s head, smoothing out her hair.  “You’re still nervous about that, huh?”

 

“Of course, I am.”

 

“We’ve never been caught before,” Faith pointed out quietly.  “And I know better than to try my moves on you here.  I know it’ll never happen.”

 

Buffy smirked but nodded in agreement.  “Damn right, it won’t.”

 

“It’s not like it matters, B,” Faith said.  “You’re moving out today.”

 

“That doesn’t change the fact we’re not fooling around in my room with my mom so close.”  Buffy looked down for a second, trying not to get distracted by Faith’s fingers slowly moving over her skin.  “You know, my mom and I have never really had that talk.”

 

Faith laughed as she gave the other girl a quick kiss.  “B, your mom’s not dumb.  She’s pretty smart actually.  You think she doesn’t know what’s been going on?”

 

“Well . . .” Buffy knew her mother had to know what was going on between her and Faith.  She’d just always avoided those conversations with her, not because she didn’t think her mother wouldn’t approve but because she was afraid the conversation would be too uncomfortable for the both of them.  She figured her mom knew something since Faith was always at the house and she was always out with her.  Any time Faith was brought up in more than a friendly way though, Buffy changed the subject.

 

“Come on, Buffy,” Faith said as she laughed quietly, “you’re moving out today.  You’re not bringing your bed and moving into a one bedroom apartment with me.  How does she not know?”

 

“Okay, I’ll give you that.”

 

Faith grinned and pulled Buffy to her, kissing her more passionately this time.  Buffy wanted to tell her to stop, knowing she needed to get up and start the day but she loved kissing Faith too much.  The other girl was just so good at it.

 

Kissing led to hands moving as Faith pulled Buffy more on top of her.  She knew she should tell her she needed to get ready and start packing but she was too caught up in the moment.  Faith knew her body so well, enough that she knew just how to touch her to keep her from stopping what they were doing.

 

Even though Faith knew how to keep Buffy in the mood, she pushed a step too far when she tried to pull up Buffy’s shirt.  All the morning smoochies stopped right then as Buffy easily pulled her hand away and rolled off her as well.

 

“You know better than to try to get some action in here, Faith Lehane.  This is a no sexy zone.”

 

“I don’t know about that,” Faith said casually.  “You’re looking pretty sexy right now.”

 

Buffy laughed at the attempted seductive look on Faith’s face and playfully swatted her arm.  “Of all the times you’ve tried to get a little action on my room, have I ever given in?”

 

“No,” Faith relented, “but I’ll never stop trying.”

 

“Never gonna happen.”

 

Faith narrowed her eyes slightly before grinning.  “Whatever.  I don’t think it’ll be an issue after today.”  She pulled Buffy closer to her.  “Tonight you’re gonna be all mine and we won’t have to worry about when you have to leave ‘cause you’ll be living with me.”

 

Buffy smiled.  “We’ll wake up next to each other every morning.”

 

“Hopefully not just next to each other.”  Faith grinned.  “I gotta say I do kinda like waking up with you on top of me.”

 

“I guess that could happen from time to time.”  Buffy smiled back as she placed a hand over Faith’s.  “I can’t believe we’re moving in together today.”

 

“Yeah, baby.  Tonight, I’m gonna fuck you so . . .”

 

Buffy jolted up in bed, sweating, panicked and slightly aroused.  She looked over at her clock shakily, seeing it was only three in the morning.  She took a couple breaths and lay back down on her bed.

 

It was the third night in a row she’d dreamt of Faith and there were about a dozen dreams total.  Buffy didn’t know what to do and knew it would be a long time before she got back to sleep.  The dream freaked her out too much.

 

This particular dream had shaken her more than the others.  All of them were simple sex dreams, ones that she could write off as products of her overactive imagine.  Sure, they also freaked her out but she could repress them.  They all seemed to feel like one night stands, a combination of curiously, experimentation and sexual frustration.

 

Tonight was different.  She was in a relationship with her fellow slayer.  They were happy.  Hell, they were moving in together.  Buffy couldn’t repress that.  It was so unexpected that she didn’t know how.

 

 

Seeing Faith later in the day was going to be very awkward now.


Chapter Views: 2448




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.