The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [279]
Season [232]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1539
Series: 20
Stories: 290
Chapters: 1551
Word count: 7910064
Authors: 59
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: evesock
 

Search





48 Hours by lizardmm
[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

"Let's play a little game, Angel."

A smile crept across the dark brunette's bruised face. Angel's eyes narrowed as he glanced over at the bound woman. "No more games, Faith. If you want to talk about what happened, that's what I'm here for. Otherwise, let's not."

Faith's dark red lips formed an easy pout. "You don't wanna hear my proposition, fang-boy?"

Angel slowly crossed the length of the room and crouched in front of Faith whose hands were chained above her lithe body. "Faith," he quietly started, "I've killed before. I know what it's like to take a human life…the power…the darkness."

"Your precious Buffy was there, too, ya know," Faith spat out, violently jangling the metal that chained her to the wall. "But you didn't knock her in the face with a baseball bat. I don't see her tied up here, Angel… Unless you've got her bound up in another room for fun and games?"

Angel frowned and looked deep into Faith's heavily guarded eyes. "We're here to help you, Faith. You're not alone in this."

"But I alone am going to have to face the consequences, huh?" Faith's eyes flashed with anger while Angel's face showed little emotion as he stared hard into her rage. Faith finally sat quietly, not looking up at the brooding vampire. "What about my proposition?" she mumbled.

Angel stood up from his crouched position and sighed. "Fine, Faith. What is it?"

"Well…nobody knows that I'm here, right?" Angel nodded tentatively, looking at her. "And you and Buffy can't…you know…" Faith smiled suggestively and writhed a little on the ground, while Angel's frown and brow deepened in recognition.

"Faith, you know that I'm with Buffy. I would never cheat on her, even though we can't…because of my soul. Besides. This isn't about sex. This is about saving you."

"Saving me has everything to do with sex."

Angel looked frustrated and confused. "What does that mean?"

"Let me spell it out for you, Angel. I want to play one last little game before I turn myself into the police for what happened. But if I'm going to sacrifice my freedom, I want some high stakes on your end, as well."

"Fine. I'm listening…"

"So you and the Great Blonde One can't do the nasty because you've got that pesky curse. Plus you probably wouldn't know what to do with yourself if you weren't sulking about it all day." Faith paused to smile brightly at the soul-ridden vamp.

"So here's the game. You give me 48 hours to play. And if I win, I get to skip town without the Scoobies ever knowing. And if I lose, then I turn myself into the police for what happened with that little weasel of a deputy mayor."

"And what's this game, Faith?"

"I want to show you how much you being in Sunnybore and having a soul is hurting your little blonde non-lover. Give me 2 days and I'll show you that even Buffy Summers is itching for a little 'uh.'"

Angel scowled. "Nice sound effects, Faith. And how exactly do you propose to prove that?"

"It's actually very simple. I'm going…to…fuck…your…girlfriend."

Angel's eyes widened in surprise. "You think Buffy is going to let you…fu-…fu…"

"Fuck. That's the word of the day, Angel. And not only is Buffy going to let me into her prissy panties, but she's going to enjoy it so much, she'll want to repay me the favor." Faith cocked her head and smiled a large toothy grin.

Angel's eyes narrowed and began to turn a sickly yellow color as his "game face" showed early signs of forming before being choked back. Angel raked his fingers through his tussled hair and cleared his throat in discomfort over the situation. Part of him boiled in anger that this cocky Slayer would suggest such a thing. After all, he had been Buffy's first…and only. But the demon within, the part of him that he worked to daily deny, tingled with anticipation at the thought of two such beautiful women together.

Angel coughed again to break-up the uncomfortable silence, while Faith's eyes bore into him, waiting for his answer. "So what's it going to be, Angel? Give me 48 hours, and I'm out of your heavily gelled hair, one way or another. Or, we sit here for an eternity with you wasting your non-breath over something I won't ever feel guilty about."

"Hold out your hands," Angel answered gruffly, bringing a large metal key into sight. "You have 48 hours, starting at the top of the hour. It's almost 11pm. Your time will begin exactly at the hour. In order to confirm that you have succeeded, I will be following you –"

"But not interfering!" Faith interrupted.

Angel nodded solemnly. "Without interfering or getting involved with whatever you have planned. However, you must convince me that Buffy is under her own free will…that you haven't put a spell on her, and that she's not being forced to do something she doesn't want. I don't want to see her harmed in anyway. If I suspect anything such as this, you must immediately forfeit and turn yourself into the Sunnydale police."

The metal links fell from Faith's wrists and clanged to the ground. Faith didn't bother to rub the tender flesh because she thought it too cliché. "So we have a deal, then?"

"Deal."

++++++

Faith walked through the dark cemetery, the moonlight as her only lighted guide. "God damn it," she thought, jamming her hands deep into the pockets of her leather pants. "Why the fuck did I make such an idiotic deal? There is no way Miss Sunshine is gonna let me get between her thighs, let alone willingly spread her legs for me."

Faith stopped abruptly in her tracks when her Slayer senses tingled. She spun on her heels, stake in hand, and nailed it into the heart of a newly unearthed vampire who had crept up behind her while she fumed. A smile formed on her lips as the vamp blasted into a cloud of dust around her.

"But it might be fun trying."

++++++

Faith entered the dimly lit Bronze, letting the feeling of power chords and thumping bass engulf her. She strode across the small venue, instinctively knowing where Buffy and the other Scoobies would be sitting. It wasn't just that she had her Slayer senses, but the group was just so damn predictable.

Faith walked up to the seated group. Xander, Willow and Oz sat on an overstuffed red couch, laughing at something Xander had said. Willow and Oz held hands, and Buffy sat on an adjacent love seat by herself, smiling and sipping some kind of fruity concoction from a plastic cup with a straw. Buffy wore a conveniently, slaying-incompatible skirt that showed off plenty of toned leg, complete with a pair of strappy sandals that Faith wouldn't be caught dead in. Her frilly top was modest enough, but showed just enough of Buffy's highly defined clavicle and just a hint of tanned cleavage to make any guy, and probably a few girls, look twice.

Faith stood, unnoticed, silently clenching and unclenching her fists, looking on at the happy group. "In two days, I could be in prison for murder," she fumed to herself.

Buffy suddenly looked up from her fruit drink, letting the straw fall into the cup with a plastic clank. "Faith! I didn't notice you!"

Faith looked down at the seated blonde. "Yeah…I guess I must have just missed you patrolling." Buffy blushed and looked suddenly uncomfortable. "I, ah, just stopped in for a refreshment." She pointed to the now-empty cup in her hand.

"Or Angel told you to stay in tonight so he could play baseball with my head," Faith thought, her eyes flashing.

The brunette sat down, sliding easily next to the blonde Slayer, her arm casually snaking around Buffy's shoulder and coming to a rest. "S'okay," Faith started, cheering up her tone quickly. "I got the baddies. No worries for tonight." Faith crossed her long, leather-clad legs, letting her thigh just barely touch Buffy's own.

Buffy silently wondered if Angel had found Faith, or perhaps worse…maybe Faith had found Angel. She cursed herself for allowing Angel to convince her to help capture her sister slayer. At least for another evening Faith would be free. "Oh…well…can I get you something? To make up for tonight?" Buffy nervously stammered, hoping that Faith wouldn't sense that anything was wrong.

A mischievous grin formed on Faith's harlot red lips. "Well, you know me…always hungry and horny after a good slay." She eyed the smaller Slayer up and down and pressed her thigh inconspicuously against Buffy's leg. "What ya got for me?"

Buffy stood up quickly, nearly jumping to her feet. "I'll get you a yogurt. Stay there," she commanded as she quickly scampered off to the bar area. "Or maybe a muffin…or a bagel…or…" Her voice trailed off as she wandered away.

Faith's eyes followed Buffy's movements as the blonde quickly moved to the other side of the Bronze to forage for food. Faith scanned the elder Slayer's body, and quietly murmured her approval.

"How many did you kill?"

Faith turned in her seat quickly to face the voice. "Huh?" she started, her eyes focusing on Willow's face. "How many did you kill? You know…vampires?" the redhead stammered in a hushed tone.

"Oh. I don't know. I don't really count when I fight. They're already dead when I get to them anyway," Faith responded noncommittally.

The dark Slayer didn't want to be left alone with the Scooby gang tonight. Their innocence and blind appraisal of Buffy was maddening. Faith stood abruptly and blurted out, "Sorry, I gotta….yea…" And she left the group behind.

Faith looked for a clock as she walked away from the bewildered friends. Almost midnight. "Damn," she muttered. "One hour gone and I'm nowhere near seducing Buffy. I've gotta crank it up a notch." Taking a deep breath, Faith strode confidently towards the bar, where she saw a glimpse of the blonde's back.

Faith pushed and maneuvered her way through the mixed Bronze crowd to get closer to the other Slayer. She could feel the predatory eyes of numerous men as they looked appreciatively at her disciplined female form. Normally, Faith would have lingered a little longer and perhaps brought one of them back to her motel for some midnight fun…get some and get gone…but tonight she had a different conquest to take care of. Her freedom depended on it.

Faith finally stood directly behind the blonde, and caught herself secretly breathing in the scent of Buffy's hair. It smelled surprisingly sweet despite the smoky atmosphere. "I changed my mind," Faith announced.

Buffy turned in surprise, her arms full of baked goods, to find herself face to face with the taller Slayer. "Huh?"

Faith released a low chuckle at the sight of Buffy, struggling to balance the pile of bagels, muffins, and scones in her two hands. Faith closed the distance between them, leaning in slightly. "I'm sorry you went to all that trouble, just for me." She let the words softly tumble off her tongue. Buffy looked down at the bakery items and then back up to Faith's face, noticing for the first time, the newly forming bruise splayed across her jaw line.

Faith cleared her throat to make sure the next phrases came out perfectly. "I'm not really all that hungry. I think I want to upgrade to horny."

Buffy's eyes widened and she stood helplessly, her hands full of food. Faith closed her eyes and placed a gentle but deep kiss on the blonde's lips. Buffy let out a smothered gurgle of surprise as she felt Faith's tongue slip past the blonde's unintentionally opened lips. The baked goods tumbled carelessly to the ground as Buffy's arms fell down to her sides. Faith ran her hands down the sides of Buffy's tanned body as she softly kissed her mouth, letting her fingers lightly brush down the smooth skin of the elder Slayer.

When Faith leaned back from the kiss, a bewildered Buffy suddenly noticed that the usually noisy club had slowly quieted as all eyes had turned toward the two women. She brought her right hand to her mouth and touched her now-tingling lips with the tips of her fingers, her features splayed with surprise. From their sofa seats, Willow and Xander gawked in amazement having just witnessed the Slayer kiss. Oz sat unchanged, apparently unaffected by the visual display of Sapphic emotion. Willow turned to Xander, horrified. "No! She can't. Can she?" Xander's mouth hung open, slack-jawed. "She just did," he responded.

Faith stood awkwardly before the elder blonde, her hands jammed into her pockets to keep from fidgeting too much. Buffy blushed deeply, looking even more uncomfortable than the taller girl did. She wasn't quite sure if she should slap the brunette for her boldness or run away in embarrassment. The moment passed however, and the club-goers continued with their chatter and the band struck up another booming dance number.

Faith's eyes softened and her face lost its usual edge. "Can we go…talk somewhere?" she pleaded. Buffy's brow furrowed in thought and she bit her bottom lip. She could still taste Faith's lip balm on her own mouth: vanilla. Buffy shivered slightly, thinking about the soft yet consuming kiss. A silent alarm went off inside her head. Faith kissed me! In front of all these people!

Buffy faced mixed feelings about leaving the Bronze with the dark Slayer. If she stayed, Faith might do something else to embarrass her in front of all those people…people with whom she went to high school. But if she left with her, would people think they left "together"? The blonde looked pained as the battle raged inside her head.

Faith's eyes searched Buffy's features for the answer. Sensing the elder girl's hesitancy, she growled quietly and her eyes turned from wounded to angry. "Never mind," she mumbled, and spun on her heels to storm out of the club. Buffy grabbed for the brunette as she moved to stalk out. She missed grabbing the meat of her arm and the tips of her fingers instead brushed against the smooth fabric of Faith's dark leather jacket. Buffy jumped slightly, feeling the electric shocks shoot through her slender digits as they slid down the material. Feeling the gentle touch, Faith whipped her head around, her face a mix of questions and rage, to again face Buffy.

"Wait for me out back. I'm just going to say goodnight to the gang," Buffy instructed, looking hard into Faith's flashing eyes. Faith grunted and nodded, again shoving her hands deep into the tight pockets of her leather pants. Buffy stood in her place as she watched Faith's smoldering form shove her way out of the club and out the back entrance.

Buffy took a deep breath, fully knowing the Scoobies had seen The Kiss. This wasn't going to be easy.

+++++++

"So your place or mine, girlfriend?"

Buffy searched the darkened alley for the source of the voice. Faith sauntered out of the shadows, hands in the pockets of her leather jacket, a lit cigarette hanging precariously from her lips.

"I thought you just wanted to talk, Faith. Why couldn't we just find an all-night diner or something…"

Faith took a long, slow drag from her cigarette and watched the smoke rise into the night sky as she exhaled. "I wouldn't want Joyce to worry…it is a school night, after all."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "My mom's out of town at one of her gallery conferences again. I don't exactly have a babysitter."

Faith took a final drag of her cigarette before letting it fall to the ground and stomping out the extinguishing embers with her heavy black boots. "Home alone, eh?" She licked her lips suggestively and her mouth formed a slow and easy grin.

Buffy grimaced, realizing her mistake. "Your place it is then."

The night air had quickly turned brisk since the two had left the Bronze and they worked their way across town to the dilapidated motel Faith called home. Buffy's thin top did nothing to protect her from the cool California night wind. Faith glanced sideways at her sister Slayer, noticing her thin, small hands rubbing up and down her own skinny arms in an attempt to produce some heat.

"Girlfriend should eat a candy bar," she wistfully thought. Both girls strode confidently through the empty streets with a few scattered street lamps their only guides. The two had patrolled the city enough times, however, to have made it across town in pure darkness. Although their body language exhibited confidence, each girl's thoughts were far more uneasy and unsure.

Upon reaching her motel room, Faith concentrated on not fumbling with her key, betraying her nervousness. After turning the lock, she opened the sticking door with a slight grunt and shoved with her shoulder. Her eyes quickly scanned the still-dark room for any incriminating evidence of late night lovers from the past week. Once satisfied that she was safe, she flipped on the harsh overhead light, spilling a sickly yellow glow over the room. "Home sweet home," she softly muttered.

Buffy followed the brunette into the newly illuminated room. She glanced around the room, her eyes falling on the empty pizza boxes, piles of rumpled clothing, and weaponry scattered around the room. Feeling her body go rigid with self-righteousness, she silently scolded herself for not having made more of an attempt to help the dark slayer earlier.

Faith spun to face the blonde, her arms spread out wide, her usual dimpled grin spread across her face. "So, B. See anything you like?"

Confusion shadowed Buffy's face. "I thought you wanted to talk, Faith?"

Faith shrugged noncommittally, "Nah. I just wanted to get you back to my room."

Buffy's small fists clenched in anger as she tried to sputter a biting reply. Faith laughed at the elder girl's visible anger and how easily she could push her over the edge. "Easy B," she breathed, "I just figured we haven't really spent any quality non-patrol time together lately. You know…not since –"

Buffy looked down at her stylish but affordable boots. "You need to explain that kiss," she said, almost a whisper.

Faith's grin grew wider and cockier. She held up a bottle of Jack Daniels that seemed to magically appear from a pile of clothes. "Drink?" Buffy looked worriedly at the full bottle, but nodded.

"Stay put. I've just gotta rinse out some glasses," Faith instructed. She motioned toward the bed, "Get comfortable if you want."

Buffy stood awkwardly in the center of the room, unsure of where to sit. A small table and a single chair sat in one corner of the room, but a pile of dirty laundry had swallowed any possible seating. "Hm…there's…the floor…" Buffy looked down to the stained carpet and wrinkled her nose. "Or…the bed."

Faith's bed, miraculously, was meticulously made. It was clear that she eschewed the standard thin motel comforter and starchy cotton sheets, having replaced them with her own bedding.

Buffy ran her fingertips along the soft quilted material of Faith's comforter. It was so uncharacteristically Faith and shockingly out of place in the seedy motel room. Buffy tested the bed, placing the palms of her hands on the squishy mattress. She was faintly aware of the sound of her own heartbeat in her ears as she sat down, facing the open bathroom door and waited for Faith.

Faith turned on the water facet and let the liquid wash over the glasses in her hands. She watched as water beads collected into larger pools on the clear glass and dripped into the porcelain sink. The water felt good on her shaky hands, constant and reassuring. She glanced at the watch on the toilet tank. A one-night stand had left it behind a while back, and Faith was not one to hunt down old flings to return it. The second hand ticked along, and Faith recognized that with each passing second, along went her freedom. It was nearly 1 AM; 2 hours down, 46 to go.

Faith audibly sighed. If she could just take her time…get Buffy drunk enough…seduce her…she could be free from the bet before the sun woke up. Too bad it was a school night. Faith wrinkled her forehead in thought. Sunrise…how was Angel going to keep tabs on her progress during the day? How could Angel know what was going on right now, in her motel room? She shook the thoughts from her head. No. That was Angel's logistical problem, not hers. Realizing she'd let the water continue to run and that a hot blonde awaited her in the next room, Faith snapped back to reality. She shook the glasses to get rid of the access water. No need to water down perfectly good alcohol, after all.

Faith strode out into the main room of her less-than-ideal digs, freshly rinsed glasses in hand. Buffy stood abruptly when Faith entered the room, almost embarrassed to have been caught sitting on the bed. Faith handed the empty glasses to the smaller blonde while she pulled a small end table into position so they could use it for a small cocktail table. The two girls stood, facing each other. "This is the life, isn't it, B? No Watchers, no mothers, no curfews. Just you, me and some JD." Faith's broad smile turned into a leer. The dark Slayer poured the golden liquid into their respective glasses and offered one to the blonde. Buffy took it with two hands and looked into the glass well as though it were a bottomless pit. When she finally looked up, her eyes met Faith's. Faith tilted her head to the side. "Cheers, B."

Raising her glass in the air, Faith took a quick swig of the amber liquid. Buffy followed suit, swallowing the alcohol down, feeling it burn the inside of her throat. Only a miracle kept her from choking and looking like a fool in front of Faith, who was obviously the more experienced drinker of the two Slayers. Buffy rested her glass on the tiny table and cleared her throat. "So umm…it's getting kind of late…"

Faith scowled. The alcohol was too slow. This wasn't going to get her in the Chosen One's pants. Time for Plan B…if only she'd thought ahead and actually had a Plan B.

Faith set her glass on the tiny table next to Buffy's and suddenly grabbed the blonde slayer's hand with her own. "Ah, c'mon, B. It's not past your bedtime, is it? I mean…if it was…we could always have a sleepover." Faith winked, a grin splayed across her face, and she cocked her head toward the motel bed. "I mean…it's not the Four Seasons or nothing, but I've never heard complaints."

Buffy's hand suddenly felt hot in Faith's soft grasp. The brunette's hand felt so different than Angel's large and often clumsy and calloused touch. Angel was always cold to the touch, because…hello, dead. Faith's flesh, on the other hand, felt warm and alive and Buffy was becoming acutely aware of the tingles the simple hand-lock had created all over her body. Buffy looked down at their joined hands, noticing perhaps for the first time the polished but closely trimmed finger nails. Faith allowed her fingertips to softly brush against the palm of Buffy's hand, back and forth…seductive, but calming.

Buffy stumbled over her words. "No, it's really, um…that's nice of you to offer, but, I gotta…uh...you know, get back to my house. In case um…my mom calls, er something."

Faith's eyes sparkled with laughter and she winked at the bumbling blonde. "Your mom's gonna call at this hour? Man…Joyce is a wild one." Faith's hold on Buffy's hand became tighter. "You must take after her, then, right?" Faith wetted her thick, lipsticked mouth with the tip of her tongue and stared deep into Buffy's eyes.

Buffy struggled to control her breathing and her now rapidly beating pulse. She felt wildly uncomfortable, yet uncontrollably turned on as she watched the brunette's face quickly transition from light-hearted to seductive.

Buffy's voice came out as a whisper as she stared deep into the younger slayer's flashing eyes. "It's late. I'm going home." Faith tried to not let her disappointment show. She gave Buffy a lopsided grin. "Alright, B. Suit yourself. Call me if you need some company, huh?" The darker girl stretched her arms above her head, "Imagine…all of this just a phone call away."

Buffy's eyes seemed to have a mind of their own as her glance strayed to the upward movement of the younger slayer's tank top and the hint of tanned, toned skin that appeared. Buffy mumbled her goodbye and tried not to knock over too many things as she hastily left the motel room.

Faith watched the door close behind the blonde slayer. She sat down heavily on the bed and sighed, her head falling into her hands. "I knew this wasn't going to be easy." The brunette glanced at the barely-touched bottle of Jack Daniels and contemplated drinking for the remaining 40-some hours.

Outside the motel, Angel smiled smugly.

+++++++

"Giles!"

Buffy bounced into the library, full of sunshine and energy. A few students looked up at the blonde, their annoyance visible. Buffy stopped and clapped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry, I – um…"

Giles appeared in the doorway of his office. "Buffy." He looked and half smiled at the girl as he cleaned his glasses on his sweater. "I do wish you'd remember this is a library."

The blonde slayer blushed deeply. "I umm…just came to…get a book. Because I heard that, ah…libraries are places where they keep the books."

Giles nodded. "Here, in my office." Buffy walked past the librarian into his small, cluttered office and took a seat on a well-worn stuffed chair.

"So, to what do I owe this visit so early, Buffy?" Giles began.

Buffy stared at some of the old book-bindings on the shelves in his office while she played with her gum, distracted. "Oh! You know…just checking in. Reporting on last night."

"Oh, yes. Well then, anything to report?" the Englishman asked, interested. His features suddenly looked sad, however, remembering. "Wesley's not just here yet, but I'll be sure to pass that information along to him."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "You can't be serious about me reporting to him?"

Her former Watcher sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Well, until another situation comes along, I'm afraid that Wesley is now your connection to the Council."

Buffy stuck her bottom lip out in an exaggerated pout.

"Careful, B. Those lips are gonna get you in trouble."

Buffy swung her head around quickly towards the sound of the voice to see Faith standing in the doorframe of Giles' office. Her eyes looked tired under her thickly mascara-ed eyelashes, but they were the only feature that betrayed her fatigue.

"Oh, good. Faith. I'm glad you're here, too. Buffy was just about to tell me about last night's events." Giles gestured for the brunette to take a seat.

"Oh, she was, was she? I'm just in time for the show, then. This oughta be good." Faith slid gracefully into a chair and extended her long, leather bound legs so they were propped up against a bookshelf. Confusion spread over Giles face as he looked back and forth between the two slayers.

Buffy cleared her throat. "Well, I um…went to some cemeteries. Dusted some pretty unexceptional vamps. Uh...you know…all in a night's work."

Giles pressed on. "So nothing unusual happened last night?"

Buffy squeaked a little, remembering the kiss at the Bronze. "Nope! Definitely not. Just another average night in good ol' Sunnydale." She forced a wide smile.

Faith smiled back, but hers was more of a twisted, wry expression. "I wish all my nights were as ordinary as last night," she said to the blonde with a wink. "Just imagine what the extraordinary nights would be like."

The blonde hopped up from her seated position. "Wow! Look at the time!" she rambled. "I have school. Wouldn't want to be late. No way."

Faith stared thoughtfully at the blonde as she yet again stumbled out of the room. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"So, Faith." The girl shook her head free of her thoughts and looked up at Giles who stared down at her expectantly. "Let's talk about Finch."

++++++++

"What's going on with her lately?" Buffy mused to herself as she walked to chemistry class. "I mean, sure she's always overtly flirty with everyone and makes all these double entendres and sexual innuendos, but lately it's been like out of control!"

The blonde walked into the lab and saw Willow and Xander chatting animatedly with one another in their usual seats. Buffy took a deep breath before she strode in their direction, hoping that neither of them would mention last night's kiss. Ever.

But Buffy couldn't help but remember how warm and soft Faith's lips felt against hers. The way her tongue massaged her own. How her arms immediately prickled with goose bumps at the slight touch of Faith's fingertips. How quickly that touch burned through her body and made everyone in the Bronze seemed to disappear. "Damn it, Buffy!" she thought to herself, shaking her head. "What's going on with you lately?" Willow and Xander stopped their chatting upon seeing the blonde standing expectantly.

"Heya, Buffster," Xander started. "Planning on sticking around for class today?"

"Huh? Oh, right." Buffy stumbled, suddenly remembering ditching class to go slaying with Faith earlier that week.

Buffy took a seat on her lab chair as her mind wandered to that day…Faith had waited outside the window for her while she snuck out to take on a nest of vamps. Being with Faith lately made her feel so…so free…so uninhibited. With Faith, Buffy for the first time felt as if slaying was who she was, not just a sacred duty to interfere with her normal life. Cheerleading certainly couldn't compete with the feeling of staking a vampire. Especially not with Faith fighting by her side. Unfortunately, letting loose with Faith had almost gotten her taken to jail and…she didn't even want to think about that dark alley and the…mistake….

"Buffy? What's wrong?" Willow asked, looking at the blonde with concern clearly written on her face.

"Oh! Uh…sorry, guys. It's nothing." Buffy shrugged noncommittally. "Just a late night I guess…tired…you know. Plus…chemistry – not really my thing."

Buffy looked toward the teacher as he started to drone on about atoms, trying to focus for once on electrons and neutrons. Her mind fell instead into a kind of sad daydreaming. She could almost see the heart-shaped smudge on the classroom window in the morning light.

++++++

"Later, G-man. I'll be back…later," Faith called as she walked out of the library. She let out a low sigh as she walked down the empty high school corridor. Giles had grilled her on she and Buffy's whereabouts the night of Finch's death, but Faith seemed to successfully wiggle herself out of blame, this time. Yes, police had found wooden splinters in his heart. Yes, they'd found his blood in an alley not far from Balthazar's warehouse. No, she and Buffy hadn't broken into the local sports shop and stolen a crossbow. Each lie piled up on the previous lie.

It wasn't that she enjoyed lying to Giles. He seemed to be the only decent guy in her life. But admitting what had happened to him wasn't going to get her any closer to winning the bet and her freedom. Maybe when she was long gone from SunnyD she'd write him and apologize for everything, but for now she had other priorities.

She half contemplated showing up at the window of Buffy's chemistry lab again, but the last time she did that, the night hadn't gone as planned. Faith looked up at the school clock. Just 9 AM. 36 hours to go. Faith made her way into the girl's restroom to splash some water on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror for a while, staring until her face became just a pattern of random shapes. Her eyes refocused when she realized she wasn't alone. A stall door opened, and there stood Buffy.

Faith looked at the blonde through the mirror, not turning around. "Hey there, B. Fancy running into you."

Buffy looked briefly startled as she recognized the brunette at the sink. "Faith! Oh, hey. I didn't think you'd still be here. At school."

Faith turned to look at her directly, "Yea, well you know the G-man. He's quite the talker." She winked at the blonde to prove that everything was alright. "Luckily, I was able to get free before the other English dude showed up. What an egghead," she laughed, rolling her eyes.

Buffy laughed too, relieved that Faith had yet to hit on her. "Yeah…I'm not sure I'm gonna get used to another Watcher-type around. Maybe it'll be like too much British for one library, and the Hellmouth will freak out and swallow us all." She smiled her patented Buffy half-grin.

Faith felt her heart flutter a bit at the sight of that smile. "Damn, girlfriend knows how to lay on the charm," she said to herself, admiring the blonde for a second. Buffy caught the taller girl suddenly eyeing her up and down. "What?" she blurted out. "Do I have toilet paper stuck somewhere?" She frantically checked the bottom of her shoes.

The dark girl allowed herself a low chuckle. "Nah, Princess. Was just admiring the view." She took a step closer.

"I, um…need to wash my hands," the blonde sputtered nervously. Faith moved to the side, and gestured that the sink was all hers. Buffy tried to focus on her hands and not the smoldering girl in the mirror. She could feel Faith's eyes on her body even without looking up. The elder slayer trained her eyes on the foamy lather she was building up instead.

"You smell really good today, Buffy," Faith breathed softly, coming up closer behind the blonde who continued to furiously scrub her hands. "God, I'm an idiot. Who uses a line like that?" Faith mentally scolded herself.Buffy felt her heart race and her breath quicken as she instinctively felt the space between she and the brunette shrink. Faith reached out and touched a lock of Buffy's blonde mane, lightly playing with the strands between her fingertips. "Is it a new shampoo?" she innocently asked.

"I, uh…no. Er, maybe my new lotion or something. Thought I'd, um…try something different," the blonde Slayer stammered.

Faith dropped the hair and touched the blonde's slender waist instead. "Hmm…well, I like different on you, B," she murmured. The two slayers locked eyes in the mirror. Buffy felt Faith begin to play with the hem of her top. Buffy felt her throat tightening with each of Faith's bold touches. The next class bell suddenly rang. "I gotta go!" Buffy shouted, breaking the trance. She gave one final glance to the brunette before she hurried out the door. "I'll catch up with you later, right?"

Faith chewed on her lip and nodded, watching the blonde hustle out of the bathroom. "Maybe I'm just rusty," the brunette announced to no one particular. "Yeah…that's it. I just gotta get my mojo back – haven't gone stick-free in a while." Faith left the bathroom and headed for the school exit. "Plus, can't get in Blondie's pants while she's at school, anyway. Nothing sexy about high school." She smiled confidently now and threw the main doors open, feeling the warm California sun as it hit her skin. "Time for a little practice."

++++++++++

"I'll take another, Jimmy." Faith watched the nondescript bartender slide another microbrew down the length of the bar and grinned as the bottle settled nicely into her outstretched hand. She scanned the impressive crowd that had gathered despite the early hour. The brunette chuckled softly under her breath, "Man, the fine residents of SunnyD have got some drinking problems."

The bar was nothing special. Faith sometimes hung out there while the Scoobies were at school or when she was conveniently uninvited to a Scooby event. Some beer, some pool, and sexually experimental clientele. Besides that, the bartenders cared nothing about checking IDs and the blacked-out windows gave the impression that it was always night. And the dark slayer lived for the night. It was a wonder that the place hadn't turned into party-central for the undead with its anonymity and the absence of California sunshine; but Faith's frequent enough attendance kept the bar virtually vampire-free.

The brunette ruffled her long tresses with her fingers and plumped her cleavage in preparation of her next move. Time to spread some pheromones. Beer in hand she sauntered over to an occupied pool table. Some muscle-clad Anglo-Saxon frat boy was trying to impress his "date" with his shoddy pool skills. The girl sat on a barstool, watching him miss shot after shot while she played absent-mindedly with her straightened, bleach-blonde hair, twirling the ends between her fingers. Faith resisted rolling her eyes. "I'm so in California," she muttered.

The blonde girl had potential; she wore a tight top and even tighter skirt that had ridden dangerously high up her slender form. Her best feature was definitely her legs, and it was clear that she knew it. Her strappy sandals clung vicariously to her toned calves, much in the style of ballet slippers.

The college beef-stick leaned over to take a shot and Faith walked to the other side of the pool table, distracting him from the ball in the corner pocket. He paused for a moment to admire the dark, sexual figure who had silently sized him up with a single glance. Faith placed her hands on the edge of the table and leaned over slightly, exposing more of her olive-tinted cleavage. "That's a pretty big stick," she cooed. "Are you sure you know how to use it?"

The Neanderthal straightened up, the pool cue in one hand. He leered at the brunette and then glanced furtively at his "date" before forming his response. "Baby, you've never had wood like mine."

Faith winced at his reply. "Really? He just said that?" she sighed to herself. "If I were a man, I'd be getting in girls' panties all day long… Wait…" she smiled. "I still do."

The coed mistook her smile as an invitation. As he started to walk toward her, Faith held up a manicured hand. "Hold on, stud. How about some pool?" The blonde on the barstool snickered loudly. Faith smiled and motioned her head toward the seated girl. "I'll play you for her."

Faith prowled closer to the blonde and locked eyes with her. The girl looked clearly shocked at first but then narrowed her eyes in contemplation, her mouth twisting into a crooked smile. Faith walked closer still and rested a hand on her prey's exposed, bare knee. "So?" the brunette questioned, her eyes intense and her fingers playing lightly against the smooth tan skin. "Are you game?"

++++++++

"I can't believe you were so bold, Faith. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on Josh's face." The bar blonde released a bubbling laugh. It was nearly 2 PM by the time the two left the bar – still not respectable hours for drinking, but they were headed to Faith's motel room for that purpose…and probably more. The blonde had an open, affectionate personality and she walked easily with Faith, her arm linked through Faith's own leather clad arm.

Faith glanced at her companion and admired her pixie-like features – But she couldn't help wishing that it was Buffy who so easily held her arm as they walked closer to the shady motel. "Damn it," she thought. "How am I going to seduce Buffy? And what the hell is this girl's name? Damn it, damn it. I was never good at remembering details…except when it comes to a different blonde." Faith sheepishly admitted to herself that she probably had memorized every feature, every facet, everything that was remotely Buffy. "What is that about?" Faith mentally shook herself and focused on the task at hand – unlocking her front door.

The blonde continued her light and easy banter, still impressed by the darker girl's audacity and pool skills. "You know, I've seen you at that bar before. You never seem to leave alone." She laughed again. "And always with a different blonde, too – I guess I can thank Clairol for my good luck." Faith turned her key in the lock and wedged the sticking door wide open. "You're quire observant, girlie. Or else I'm just really irresistible." She waggled her eyebrows a little, looking at the blonde.

While Faith's conversation continued to stay flirtatious and confident, her mind fired off warning flares. "Wait a minute! I always leave with blondes? That can't be right." She quickly ticked off her most recent "visitors" in her head. Faith hid her scowl from the girl, realizing the peroxide pattern. "There's no way…that's just a….coincidence? It doesn't mean anything, does it?"

She looked up when she felt a hand on her face. "Such deep thoughts… what's going on in there?" The nameless blonde lightly tapped Faith's furrowed forehead.

Faith shook her head, "Sorry…mind was someplace else." The blonde took Faith's hand in hers and locked eyes. "Come here," she purred, pulling the brunette onto the bed. "I'll make you forget everything else." Faith sighed out loud. "If only you could."

The girl dropped the dark slayer's hand and eyeballed her potential partner. "You're not seeing someone, are you?" she asked, slightly irritated.

"What? No. No. I'm not much of a relationship girl," Faith replied. She ran her hands down her leather-bound curves. "Besides, I'm too much woman for just one person to handle," she grinned, feeling her cockiness restored. "Man!" She mentally slapped herself. "What are you doing, Lehane? Stop being an idiot and get some!"

The smile returned to the blonde's face. "You are a lot to handle…but I'm dying to try." The girl ran her fingertips down Faith's sides and again tried to coax her into bed. Faith stopped short and looked at the slender blonde who now lay sprawled out on her comforter. The blonde removed her top, revealing a lacy pink bra and slowly wiggled her miniskirt down her legs, discarding the matching Brazilian cut lace underwear as well. "Come here, gorgeous," she breathed, curling her finger in a "come-hither" motion.

Faith let her eyes drink in the nearly naked girl on her bed. She was hot, yes. And hot for Faith. What more could a girl ask for? Faith traced the girl's slender curves and marveled at how much the blonde's body mirrored her sister slayer's. "What? Buffy thoughts again?" Faith silently screamed in frustration. "Get it together, Lehane."

Faith looked into the girl's eyes – not as thoughtful or gentle as Buffy's.

The brunette followed down the blonde's flawless, slender neck. Buffy's would have shown the scar from the Master's embrace. Buffy's brief death in some ways symbolized Faith's eventual birth as a Slayer. She owed so many things to that bite.

She looked at the delicate pink bra – the only clothing left on the girl's tender form – and wondered if Buffy owned anything like it.

Faith felt herself getting warmer as her eyes traveled further south to notice the blonde's shaved womanhood, yet she couldn't help but muse if Buffy was a real blonde.

"Oh my God, Faith. Are you trying to mess this up?" The brunette's insides were screaming.

Everything was wrong. A naked, hot and willing female was spread out on her bed and the only thing Faith could think about was a blonde on whose radar she barely seemed to register. Why could she not stop thinking about Buffy when she should be fucking this random girl?

"I don't fall in love. I don't fall in love. I don't fall in love." Faith chanted her mantra silently in her head, looking at the carpet.

"What did you say?"

Faith looked up at the still-naked blonde whose face had become contorted with confusion.

"You need to go," Faith stated flatly.

"What?" The blonde sat up abruptly from her reclined position.

"Look. I'm sorry, whatever. But you need to go. This isn't happening." Faith looked away, not able to face the girl.

"You can't be serious. This is the most fucked up – I can't believe I…Josh is never going to forgive me, you…." The blonde fumed and babbled in anger as she hastily collected her clothing and quickly dressed.

Faith continued to stand quietly, her face emotionless and her hands jammed into the pockets of her leathers. Before leaving, the blonde turned and gave one final retort. "I don't know who she is," she spat out bitterly. "But she'd better be fucking amazing to turn down a hot piece of ass like me." She made sure to slam the door for dramatic effect.

Faith released a long breath and looked up to the ceiling. "She is."

++++++++

"Earth to Faith. Come in, Faith, do you read me? Hellloooooooo?"

"Huh? What?"

The brunette's face scrunched into a frown as she looked into Xander's eyes.

"Sorry, man. I must've been distracted by all these books," Faith joked, motioning to the stacks in front of her. Xander hopped up from his seat, excitedly.

"Oh, yeah? Did you see the woodcarvings, too? You know…the ones with the elf women with the big…." Xander stopped his sentence abruptly, suddenly realizing he was talking out loud. "Ears. Big ears." The awkward boy sat down again, blushing deeply.

The librarian exited his office and sighed loudly while he continued to clean his glasses. "Xander. I'd better not discover that the pages of these texts mysteriously stick together."

Xander's jaw dropped and even Faith looked impressed. "Woah, Giles. Bringin' out the big guns," the younger slayer laughed.

"Guns? We're using guns now? That seems so…21st century. What am I going to do with Mr. Pointy?" Buffy walked into the library to find one stunned-looking Xander, an annoyed Giles, and a smirking Faith. The blonde's hands were full of books, giving her an uncharacteristically studious look.

"Oh hey, Buff. Um…how about lots of little fences?" Xander composed himself and tried to be helpful.

Buffy's smile turned into an irresistible pout as she set the books down on their research table. "But I'd just gotten the hang of all that staking and vampire poofing."

Faith felt her heart pound a little faster the moment Buffy entered the library. The sun seemed to shine a little brighter whenever Buffy walked into a room…and they were inside. She couldn't tear her eyes from Buffy's exaggerated pout, thinking about tasting the blonde's candy mouth again. Faith suddenly felt uncontrollably flushed. "Oh my God. Does Buffy even realize what she's doing right now?" the brunette internalized. She glanced over at Xander who seemed equally uncomfortable.

"No really, guys. What were you talking about?" Buffy questioned, stamping her foot a little.

Xander shifted in his seat looking even less at ease. Giles cleared his throat and walked back into his office, avoiding the blonde's look of confusion. Faith covered her mouth, doing her best not to burst into laughter at Xander's expense.

"So, girlfriend. We slaying tonight?" Faith changed the subject and smiled up at the pouting girl. Xander mouthed "thank you" in her direction.

"Oh, um. Yea, I guess so." Now it was Buffy's turn to look flustered as she found herself admiring Faith's deep dimples.

"Cool. Just the two of us then." Faith purred a little and winked.

"Xander! Slaying!" Buffy tore her eyes from Faith's smile and looked at the boy.

"Huh?" Xander looked up from an ancient text and shook his head. "Oh. Can't, Buffy. Willow's making me study or something tonight. Not everyone can skip chemistry class," Xander scowled.

"Oh! Where is Wills?" Buffy asked, suddenly noticing the redhead's absence.

Xander shrugged. "With Oz. Or a computer. Or both."

Faith snickered. "Kinky. I always knew Red had it in her….it's always those unsuspecting quiet ones."

Buffy ignored the comment. "Are you sure you can't come out tonight for patrol, Xander?" She was nearly begging.

Giles walked out of his office. "Buffy? What's wrong? Did you have a Slayer dream? Is there some reason why you and Faith can't handle patrol tonight on your own?"

Buffy glanced at the seated brunette slayer who was now grinning ear to ear.

"You could always get Angel to help out. I'm sure he wouldn't mind," the librarian continued.

Both slayers jumped. "No!" Buffy nearly shouted. "We're five by five, Giles!" Faith added enthusiastically.

The Chosen Two looked at each other, surprised by the other's adamant response. Buffy worried that bringing Angel along would result in her sister Slayer's arrest and Faith knew that with Angel around, there was no way she was winning the bet.

"Good. Then it's settled. The Slayers will patrol the cemeteries tonight and then report back in the morning with a detailed report." Everyone looked to discover the source of the annoying voice, only to see the stuffy, new English Watcher entering the library.

"Oh. Hello, Wesley," Giles grimaced slightly. "Good of you to join us."

"I've been on important Council business all day, Mr. Giles. One cannot begin to understand the urgency and necessity of –" the impeccably dressed man began.

"Great to see you, Wesley," Buffy interrupted. She grabbed Faith by the hand and pulled her to her feet. "Let's go, Faith." The blonde turned briefly towards Wesley. "We'll be in touch."

The three males watched as the girls sashayed out of the library's front doors, hand in hand, not looking back. Wesley sputtered a bit. "Well, I never…."

Giles sighed loudly, "Get use to it, Wesley. They're yours now." He turned on his heels and returned to his office, leaving the new Watcher to feel sorry for himself.

+++++++++

The Chosen Two strode out of the high school with a purpose, out into the night, towards the first of many cemeteries.

"Look at you, Blondie. All defying authority." Faith allowed herself a cheeky grin. "We're gonna have fun tonight." She accented her statement with a little skip in her step.

Buffy sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, walking in step with the taller girl. "Why did Giles have to go and get himself fired, anyway?"

Faith looked over at the elder slayer. "You're right," she began. "How inconsiderate of him to try and save your life." The two locked eyes and met each other with equally wide grins. "Yes," Faith thought. "This is going to be a good night."

"Let's go find some fun, huh? I bet there's some vamps just bustin' to rassle." She winked at the blonde. "And I've got an itch that needs scratchin'."

They reached the first cemetery just as the sun began to sink into the horizon and Faith looked up into the sky. "We should really get shirts or something," she stated.

Buffy looked at the girl, confused. "Shirts?"

Faith chuckled. "Ya know…company t-shirts or something. 'Vampire Slayers: Our day starts when yours ends.' Oh wait! How about…'Our day starts when your life ends. Too morbid?"

Buffy let out a low whistle and choked back her laughter. "Wow, Faith. You're really a nerd sometimes."

The dark Slayer stepped close to her partner. She dropped her tone to a low, sexy drawl. "Yea, but you wouldn't want me any other way." She smiled an evil grin, showing off her deep dimples again and looked straight into the blonde's hazel-green eyes.

Buffy did nothing to distance herself from the taller girl. Faith felt her body taking over as she watched herself moving slowly to touch Buffy's waist, as if her hand was suddenly no longer in her control.

"Buffy," she whispered, surprised at the softness in her voice. Buffy stared back, afraid to break eye contact with the other girl. Faith's hand fluttered over the hem of Buffy's top.

"Faith," Buffy breathed.

The blonde's eyes suddenly lost their focus. "Duck."

Faith dropped down to a crouching position just in time for her sister Slayer to smash her head into the face of a vampire who had somehow snuck up on the two conversing women. The badly dressed, undead creature howled in pain and clutched his now-broken nose. Faith army-rolled out of the way, so the Chosen One could take care of the menace who had so rudely interrupted their moment.

Buffy gracefully and stealthily swept her outstretched leg under the stumbling legs of the inept vampire. He promptly fell onto his back with a muffled thud, the shaggy grass doing little to soften the fall.

"Heads up, B!" the younger Slayer called. Buffy looked up from the fallen vampire to see a stake flying towards her. She deftly caught it mid-air and plunged it down towards the ground as the vampire exploded around the wood with a satisfying poof.

"Hmph. Vampires. No manners at all," Buffy bantered, brushing dust from her pastel ensemble.

Faith's eyes looked into the distance. "Well, don't look now, girlfriend. But we've got s'more etiquette to dish out." She nodded in the direction of a pair of none-too-silent prowlers, exiting one of the cemetery's many crypts.

Buffy felt her body morphing into Slayer-mode – her senses alert, her body tense and readying itself for battle. "Alright then. But I get to be Miss Manners."

The two Slayers inched quietly towards the two figures, sizing up their new opponents. As they gained more ground, the two noted that their new foes were not simply the undead but rather two bulky, rock-like demons. The hardened beasts moved from crypt to crypt, not communicating, but clearly with a purpose or mission. The Slayers crouched behind a large tomb, waiting to make their attack.

The women locked eyes and with grim smiles, entered battle.

Buffy launched a wooden stake in the direction of one of the monsters. The stake expertly hit its mark, plunging deep into the demon's skin. But, not surprisingly, stabbing where a heart should be was not the answer to this riddle.

The giant demon howled and charged toward the blonde slayer. Despite its hulking size, the beastie was deceptively nimble. Before Buffy could react to its speed, she was flying through the air, crashing into a marble mausoleum.

A few yards away, Faith attempted to fend off the twin demon, but her attentions quickly changed focus as she watched the other demon easily toss her sister slayer through the air. The dark slayer unleashed a visceral growl, her eyes growing black with rage.

The brunette smashed her fist into demon #2's bumpy face, ignoring the fiery pain that shot up her assaulting arm. The demon crumpled to the ground, seemingly unconscious, allowing the younger woman to sprint toward demon #1 in a blind rage. Buffy lay moaning on the ground, holding her left shoulder, unaware of the menacing demon standing above her vulnerable form.

Faith launched herself at the monster, tackling it to the ground. "Don't touch her, you ugly fuck!" she snarled loudly. Faith now sat perched atop the stunned creature and assaulted the demon's face with efficiently placed punches until the hulking beast's visage was bloodied beyond recognition.

"No one hurts Buffy," she rasped, wild with rage. Unleashing one final howl, the younger Slayer grabbed the sides of the demon's head, and with a sickening snap, twisted the head clear from the monster's neck.

In her anger, Faith forgot about the other demon who, wisely, upon witnessing its partner's gruesome demise, scampered away into the darkness.

"Ugh…I hate when that happens." Buffy, groggy and shaky, pulled herself from the cemetery ground and leaned against the mausoleum. "I guess you get to be Miss Manners tonight," she quipped to Faith's back, pulling a few blades of grass from her blonde locks.

The dark slayer continued to lean over the demon's now-decapitated body, its head a few yards away. "Faith?" Buffy questioned, tentatively reaching out towards the brooding slayer's huddled form.

"Faith?" Buffy tried again.

The dark slayer visibly tensed when the blonde's hand met her leather-clad shoulder. Buffy now stood behind the brunette, who continued to ignore her presence.

"What…what is it, Faith?" she asked softly, her voice full of gentle concern.

Faith straightened up and turned to face the elder girl, her eyes cast downward. Buffy followed the trajectory of Faith's own gaze and her eyes fell upon the object of the brunette's attentions. Her hands. Faith's strong, capable hands. Covered in crimson demon blood.

Buffy touched Faith's hands with her own. "Oh, Faith. It's okay. Faith, you're fine. It's okay, it's only demon blood. You…" she trailed off when Faith's gaze finally met her own. Her expressive eyes, so often challenging or filled with mirth or rage or sadness were now filled with something entirely different – lust, possession, and need.

Buffy released a cry of surprise when she realized the dark slayer's lips were suddenly crushed against her own. She felt the desperation and despair of the younger girl in that kiss. She felt the desire and determination as Faith assertively pushed the blonde's body against the cold stone of the mausoleum that had, just moments earlier, rendered her unconscious.

Faith released Buffy's lips only to trail her mouth down the blonde's neck and roughly nip at the tender flesh, her mouth seeking out the pressure point. She ground her leather-clad hips into the cotton softness that was Buffy Summers.

Buffy was finding it increasingly hard to keep her body under control and resist the advances of the dark slayer. Her brain screamed at her to form words, but her breath only came in short gasps as she tried to ignore the fire burning deep in her belly.

Faith growled. "I can't lose you, B." Her hands continued to roam frantically, unsure of where to touch next.

Buffy gasped as she felt Faith's strong knee wedge between her jean-clad thighs and she unconsciously spread them wider for the brunette. "You're…ah…not…going…to. Not…huh…going…anywhere," the blonde managed to choke out.

Faith's mouth continued its assault on the Chosen One's neck. Buffy groaned, still unsure of what was going on and if it should even be happening. Her body, however, was beginning to go on autopilot, to give in to the pleasure that Faith was creating.

"Faith…I…I…don't know…if… Oh god…" Buffy's eyes nearly rolled back into her skull as she felt Faith grind her thigh harder into her sex, the jean material roughly pressing against her throbbing clit.

Faith, emboldened by Buffy's encouraging moans, slid her right hand down the blonde's disciplined body.

"Where…" gasped the blonde, "where are you going?"

Faith's hand continued to travel south. She locked eyes with the elder slayer, her own chocolate pupils dilated with lust. "Just let me do this for you." Her voice came out deep, husky and thick with desire.

The blonde looked back at her from beneath heavy eyelashes, her eyelids drunk from desire. She bit her bottom lip and merely nodded her consent, as if she were afraid that words would break the spell she seemed to be under.

Faith quickly and without warning unsnapped and unzipped the front of Buffy's jeans and wiggled them down the blonde's narrow hips just enough to allow herself entry. Her expert fingers roughly rubbed the elder girl's clit briefly through the thin cotton of her panties before haphazardly moving the material to the side.

Buffy let out the breath she was unknowingly holding in as she felt herself exposed to the dark slayer, only to suck that same air back in as Faith forced two fingers into the blonde's waiting sex. Buffy felt herself being spread open, and she looked down, suddenly mesmerized by the sight of Faith's fingers so intimately touching her.

Faith's own need frightened her. Not the familiar need to get herself off, but her need to make Buffy come. Never had she wanted something so badly. Never had she wanted to please a lover in this way.

She felt the tightness of the blonde giving way to wetness as the brunette paused just momentarily to allow the girl to adjust to the sudden intrusion. And then she was thrusting. Slow, long and deep at first, feeling her fingers becoming coated with the elder slayer's desire, giving way to short, fast and shallow as Faith's own desire took over.

The Chosen Two exchanged no words, the quiet of the cemetery disturbed only by the sound of slapping skin on skin.

And then it happened. At first just a lingering itch that turned into burning that bubbled up from within the blonde's core. "Oh my god, Faith. I'm coming," she gasped. The slayer clawed uselessly into the stone mausoleum as the orgasm coursed through her body from her toes to her fingernails.

Faith waited until she felt Buffy's body relax with her release and the younger slayer unsteadily eased her fingers from the blonde's sex.

Buffy remained quiet after her outburst, her eyelids closed slightly, relaxed, and unfocused.

"It wasn't supposed to happen like this."

Buffy opened her eyes wider, trying to focus on Faith's form. Her lover stood before her, suddenly choking on sobs, her dark eyes unleashing giant, salty tears.

Buffy opened her mouth as if to speak, but Faith cut her off. "I don't fall in love."

She turned and sprinted away from the blonde and back into the darkness.

Buffy stood stationary for a moment, her back still against the mausoleum. Suddenly remembering, she pulled up her jeans, briefly fumbling with the closure as she fought back the stinging tears.

Buffy walked home slowly, feeling vulnerable and confused. She quietly let herself into her home so as to not awake her mother. She climbed the carpeted stairs in silence and locked herself into her bathroom where she proceeded to wash the demon blood from her inner thighs.

++++

TBC


Chapter Views: 2363




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.