The Chosen Two Archive
A Buffy/Faith Fanfiction Community

The Chosen Two Archives

BROWSE BY:

Relationship [278]
Season [231]
Character
Genre

Archive Links:

Twitter
Awards
Tumblr
Links

Site Info

Members: 1535
Series: 20
Stories: 289
Chapters: 1550
Word count: 7908585
Authors: 58
Reviews: 2554
Reviewers: 156
Newest Member: Bablezmith
 

Search





Hold Fast, Move Slow by OldEmeraldEye
[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

A small bit of domestic fluff written for Femslash February 2021.

Hot chocolate is hot chocolate, and hot chocolate is nice no matter what, but Buffy knows that if she grates flakes off the block - one, two, three swipes of the grater - then a swirl of cream over the top to seal in the heat - the result is much better than mere sum of its parts, and the perfect way to start a lazy morning in.

She hears footsteps on the stairs. Grabs can, twists open the lid, sprinkles cinamon.

Faith rubs at her eyes, feeling her way into a chair. "You're up?"

"Not for long." She sets down the mug in front of Faith, with the handle right by her hand.

Faith blinks down at it. "I was going to make you breakfast."

Buffy brushes a kiss across her forehead. "Still can."

She's rewarded with a slow, half-awake smile, as Faith takes her first sip. "Triple chocolate?"

"Nothing but your favourite for my best girl." Grumbles at the endearment, drinks to hide flush. Tugs mug closer when Buffy reaches for a sample.

"Nuh-uh, you're sweet enough without it."

"Oh really? I bet if I do this-" she dips to kiss, tangling her fingers through messy bedhead. Faith doesn't notice her grip loosening until hot liquid splashes onto her skin, but she doesn't mind Buffy kissing the red mark better, or seeing her lick hand clean either. It's a good start to the morning.


Chapter Views:




Please note: If you are using IE (particularly IE9) and having problems with the review form, try turning off text editor. Otherwise, try a different browser.